Maybe you'll like it

Start of smut warning(This is my first time so don't bully me ;))

      Not coming home tonight I thought Holy shit this is my chance...

"Whatcha thhhhhhinkin about?" Mrs. Johnson said stumbling towards me. She looked while whipping her coat and heels off. as she continued to saunter over I slowly walked backwards still in shock. "Where ya going y/n come on I've been waiting all night for you." she whined still walking towards me.

     "I-I don't know what to say." I stuttered a bit. I never actually thought this would happen. Thump. Oh god a wall. You see if you can run another way but your stuck with the wall behind you, a big bookshelf to your left, to the right is the stairs, and in front of you, titties. wait TITTIES? you turn you head back again. Mrs. Johnson's dress top was half off. she looked hot I had to admit. she got closer and slammed her hands against the wall her face inches from yours.

     "eyes up here Beautiful~" she said with a smirk. she took her hand off the wall and lifted your chin. you could smell the alcohol on her breath as she moved closer. "Should we try something?" she said after a few seconds. 

     "A-and what would that be? you said gulping." Mrs. Johnson studied you for a second.

     "Mmmm it's a surprise~" she moved so she her lips were centimetres away from yours.

     I can't take it anymore. You grab the sides of her face with both hands smashing your lips into hers. She seems surprised at first freezing up but instantly returns the kiss and moving her hands into your hair to pull you closer. Your lips move in sync as you move your hands to her body touching everywhere you possibly can. You freeze as you feel something slide in between your legs. Mrs.Johnson had moved her knee up and is now pressing it on your kitty. You moan a bit into her mouth making her smirk against yours and pull back a bit panting. 

     "you like it there?" she says pressing up harder and rubbing back and forth. you let a small groan out trying to catch your breath.

     "ye-yes" you moan quietly. she stares at you hungrily the grabs your shoulders continuing to kiss you. You freeze feeling her tongue run across you bottom lip. Mrs. Johnson pushes her knee up causing you to whine and she slips her tongue into your mouth. You shiver a bit feeling her tongue explore everywhere not leaving one spot in your mouth untouched. Shit this is not good. At this point Mr.Johnson will walk in and my life is all- Your cut off as you feel a hand grab your breast. She starts massaging it a bit while kissing you at the same slow and hot pace. Her slender hands fumbling around and he knee still pushing in your kitty makes you Whimper in pleasure. she then starts moving her hand down towards your pussy. Mrs.Johnson stops to look at your asking for consent. (very important kids.) you nod needly and feel as her hand disappears into you sweatpants and panties. You quietly moan as you feel her hand wander around feeling every part of your kitty. she suddenly stops and picks you up.

     "wanna move to the bed?" she said pressing again on your pussy. "we'll go to the guest bedroom downstairs so we don't wake up the little demons."

     You let a little whimper out. that was enough for Mrs. Johnson. she walked over to the basement door and started stumbling down the stars with you. god you were in for a treat.

Note

word count: 632

sorry i didn't continue the smut here, I need to think of more ideas for the smut so stay tuned. anyways this is my first time writing it so let me work on it in peace