Bio

(A/n:yes I made the cover,yes it sucks shush I'm just giving background and not showing what you look like because I wanna try something new. [Name] is also based off of Toga)

NAME: [Name] [Last Name]
AGE:unknown
PRONOUNS:any pronouns
GENDER:Gender Netural
PERSONALITY: [Name] is very gleeful, jubilant and charismatic. They are seen with a smile most of the time and has an extremely effervescent and joyous expression. They have an extremely enthusiastic and carefree nature to them, as seen by how they do not mind calling someone she fights as a friend like Yui and Leon.
WEAPON OF CHOICE:

MASK:

 (A/N:yes I made it,yes it sucks and the red thing is dry blood I know I'm a edge lord)

INFORMATION:[Name] at the age of four ate a bird and asked their mom "mommy! Look! Isn't the bird pretty,it's even as tasty as it looks!" The mother noticed her child was unstable but care deeply so she didn't tell anyone but [Name] was in the wrong crowd thous making her mom snap. [Name] had started to watch the news just to see how different deaths and murders were. Kids never bullied the young child because they all thought they were normal they weren't popular but they weren't an outcast either but everyone loved the child. [Name]'s first human murder was when she was twelve and the victim was none other then her mother the one who betrayed them when she was the last hope [Name] had.

[Name] snapped and murder all of them even her so called friends,[Name] collects the blood of her victims for reason that no one expect the Entity which makes it feel happy but uncomfortable in some was. [Name] was given the nickname oh 'so friendly Vampire'

SEXUALITY:Raging Pansexual