New friend

KEYS:bold means entity or POV or flashbacks. italic means someone's thoughts. Underline means possessiveness or [Name]'s hallucinations.

[NAME]'S POV: I sat in the swing not moving because I have not been given a task yet all I did was swing until someone comes in to view. Do not threat child it is just another killer. I nodded as a response and made sure my mask was tight on my face. "Hey kiddo,where are you supposed to be?" "I'm supposed to be here silly!" "Really?" "Mhm! I'm the new killer!" "How old are ya?" "I forgot I think eighteen or nineteen I don't know" He nodded his head then got on the swing set beside me. "Who are ya?" "The trickster or my real name Ji-Woon Hak" I nodded my head and started swinging higher. "Weee!!!"

The trickster just chuckled at me. 'He's pretty neat to be honest,he's my friend!' "Your now my best friend!" "Oh wow that's is a new nickname but sure" I started to clap my hands but he had to leave because he had an trial I was sad that my first friend left but I took my phone out and started talking with another friend of mine.

(A/N:okay adding the League of villains because why not also y'all want Twice as an romantic yandere or platonic?)

TO:TIMES TWO x2 ^^💕
FROM:BLOOD SUCKER ♥️
HEYO!!!

BABY! HOW ARE YOU!?

GOOD!!

FABULOUS WE MISS YOU!!

AND I MISS YA'LL I'LL SEE YOU SOON!

OKAY BYE VAMPS

After that I put my phone away and went to my territory but realized me and twice were yelling threw text...OH WELL! I can't wait to see my friends real real soon~ Hmm what shall I do while waiting for my trial...I KNOW NAGE THE ENITY UNTIL I GET A TRIAL BECAUSE I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!!