Prologue

The War of Tyrants has terrorized Cirrculett for over a millennia, soaking the lands in blood as both the gods Reza and Charactercus moved to conquer the globe and build their empires from the ground up. For the first few centuries the two worked together to elevate their kingdoms, Varicus and Rezia, to empirical status against the forces of other godly governments. Over the years though the two royal brothers began to feud more and more, eventually turning against each other as their greed grew insatiable.

After the thousand years of failed assassination attempts and no success in producing a legitimate heir Charactercus travelled to one of  Cirrculett's sister realms, desperate to secure a successor. He spent eleven years in this realm under the alias Amadeus Bloom, in this time he met a woman named Elizabeth Herring. Together they had a set of twin daughters, Annabelle and Venus Bloom, and as they grew older the two started showing the early signs of their godly parentage. As Amadeus carefully observed their development he came to realize who they were the reincarnations of, soon after he fled back to his home realm and kingdom - leaving the fabricated life behind.

Six years after his disappearance Amadeus finally reached out to his now sixteen year old daughters again, calling on them to stand by him as his successors and fight in The War of Tyrants against their uncle that they had no idea existed. What will this king and his men do when only one girl crosses the border from Rezia almost a year after their arrival in Cirrculett?