chapter 2 graduation/team 15

I don't own naruto if I did I'd have Naruto have a pet monkey and he'd be named bobo.
--------------------

I was currently in the class room waiting for my turn to do whatever I have to so I can pass. I pulled out a pad and pencil and started drawing a squirrel.
"Kuhakuno Uzimake your next." I got up and went into the room.
"Okay so what do I have to do?" I asked the teacher.
"You have to make three shadow clone and do a transformation jutsu." I nodded and made three shadow clones with ease and transformed into my dad Boruto Uzimake.
"Perfect Kuhakuno, Your are one of my best students, anyway congratulations you've successfully passed and are now a shinobi." Said my sensei. I left with my new black headband but I put it around my arm and placed my fathers Uzimake Headband on my head. I know stupid but I like it plus I told my dad I'd wear my Uzimake headband when I become a ninja. I went out the academy to see my mother and father Boruto and Sarada Uzimake. I looked at them and smiled. I twisted my headband were the leaf symbol.
"Hi dad, hi mom." I said in a sad voice.
"On what's wrong hunny why is my baby boy sad?" Mom asked me.
"Mommy don't call me that, and I'm sad because I didn't pass." I said looking down while smiling.
"Oh well.....sorry buddy maybe next time." Dad said. I looked up and frowned.
"Hey to make it up to you I'll buy you lots of ramen, okay?" Dad asked and said okay.

(30 minutes later)

After my eighth bowl of ramen I decided to tell them the truth.
"Hey ah dad, mom you know how I said I didnt pass well ah... I lied." The expression on there face were priceless I had to laugh. They ended up smiling.
"Okay funny Kuhakuno but next time you play a trick like that you grounded. Also here's the money I said I'd give you if pass now go play." With that I was gone.

(In a classroom)

"Hello I'm your sensei, my name is Kiya." Said our female sensei.
"Hi I'm Kuhakuno Uzimake ." I said
"Names Hyran Hyūga."
"Inari yamanaka." After the introduction she said something about a bell test and announced us team 15.