Chapter 3 the bell test p1

Okay so chapter 3, I'm am doing the Bell test, So yeah, enjoy.
-------------------------------

(The next morning)

I was currently walking towards the training ground, when I heard yelling from behind me.

"Hey Kuhakuno, what's up?" Konoka, my friend asked as she caught up with me. I explained the Bell test and stuff and she wished me and the team good luck against a jonin.

"Thanks were gonna need it, looks like imma be late, I might wanna hurry if I wanna keep my head." I said to my self. I started walking faster I'm not gonna run because I just might run into a fist when I get there.

(10 minutes later)

I just got to the training ground when Inari and Hyran turned their attention to me.
"Your late." Hyran said to me.

"And your ugly." I said back. We sat their waiting for our sensei and when she finally came she had us spare for awhile then told us to listen.

(After the Bell test explanation)

"Okay?" We nodded. "Go!"

I went for the closet bush and hid. After about five minutes I heard something behind me, I turned my head and nothin was there. I turned it back around and their was the sensei's face I screamed and was pulled out the bush and flung into the middle of the training ground I quickly got to my feet with a cut through the jacket and little blood coming out.
Bleeding already? Man women are strong, well this one is anyway.

"What no one is gonna help poor Kuhakuno?" Sensei asked mocking me. I growled and got into a fighting stance. I ran at her and did a spin kick missing.

"I don't need their help." I said flinging 6 kunai her way. She blocked them easily. I ran at her as fast as I could, I guess I got lucky because I kicked her in the mouth and she flew alittle far. I saw a flash and Hyran was infront of me, flinging toms of ninja tools hitting her head on. Look like Inari is scared, oh well she's a girl after all can't blame her. I ran at sensei with a paper bomb hidden in my sleeve attach to a kunai in my hand. She pulled out her own kunai and hit it against mine and we sat there for a few seconds till I dropped the kunai and the paper bomb slipped out and I jumped back. It set off giving me am Hyran a perfect chance.

Short but....yeah just short XD