Plans

QUICK NOTES:
SORRY THIS TOOK A MONTH TO POST I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP MY MENTAL HEALTH IN A SOMEWHAT STABLE STATE! ENOUGH OF THAT! CHAPTER 4!!

=====================

Xingqiu was awoken by banging on the front door, he groaned and looked at the two older male who are still deep into their slumber.
He sighed and stood up only to realize his ankles are still damage and he fell.

"Right..." He stood up again using some furniture for support, he hopped to the door and opened it only to see a familiar ice blue hair.
"C-Chongyun? What are you doing here so early?" He questioned the boy and Chongyun looked at him.

"Xingqiu.. Its 2pm.."

Xingqiu looked at the time and it was indeed 2pm.
Xingqiu chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"I must've overslept, huh..."  Xingqiu chuckled, walking out, closing the door behind him.

"Odd, you barely oversleep. Unless you're up reading your books again" Chongyun scolded, crossing his arms.
Xingqiu shook his head, dismissing Chongyun.
"That's not it! I was hanging out with Zhongli and Childe and we must've slept late.."

Chongyun sighed, eyeing the bookworm from head to toe-
"What happened to your ankle?!" Chongyun panicked and Xingqiu just chuckled.
"Tripped on a branch while I was walking"

"Were you reading?"

"P-Perhaps..."

"Xingqiu!!" The light-haired boy yelled, getting more and more concerned about his best friend.

Xingqiu knows it was a lie, Chongyun knows this but prefers to be silent as to not frighten the boy.

"So, what brings you here?" Asked Xingqiu after Chongyun finally calmed down.

"O-Oh.. I have free week next week..." Chongyun scratches the back of head, and Xingqiu just tilted his head.
"Free time? Like.. From your training.. or?.." The bookworm asked, still a bit confused.

"Yeah.. and I was hoping to go out with you.. for a week in our.. f-family cabin" Chongyun stuttered, getting more and more nervous

Xingqiu was silent.

Chongyun immediately started fumbling with his words, panicking a flailing.
“W-Well!! It is up t-to you of course!!” Chongyun reminded, getting all flushed.
“I-If you don’t want to I ca-“Chongyun heard Xingqiu laugh, that laugh always made Chongyun feel.. funny.. flustered… and… to be honest, he can’t describe it himself.

Xingqiu calmed down, still has a grip on his stomach.

“Chongyun, you’re hilarious! Of course, I’d go with you!!”

“R-Really??” Chongyun was ecstatic to say the least.

“Of course, I will! I just need to ask for permission..” Xingqiu scratches the back of his head. “Wanna stay for lunch?” Ask the boy and Chongyun nodded.

Xingqiu opened the door and let Chongyun first then himself. The two walked in the kitchen, being careful as to not disturb the two sleeping adults on the couch.
Chongyun sat down and looked at Xingqiu, a bit worried. “You sure you can cook when you can barely lift your foot up?” Asked Chongyun and Xingqiu shrugged it off.

“Doesn’t hurt anymore, so I guess I’ll be fine” Chongyun looked at him with a very doubtful look.

“Yeah, I’m helping you” He stood up and walked over to Xingqiu.

“No, sit down”

“No! you sit down”

“No, you”