Chapter Two: Plans Unfold

Author's note: Go check out my Halloween special Dear Amy!!! It's out today. :)

Izuku POV:

For the next four years, I visited my father every day. Eventually, my mom found out, she was mad at him at first but the love they had years ago stirred up again. Although my mother doesn't like being involved with villain affairs she never judges me or my father.

Our little league had the bright idea of me enrolling U.A. This way I could be on the inside. The thing we all didn't expect was a chance meeting with All Might.

Earlier this morning

As I was walking home from school when a villain stopped me in my tracks. Honestly, I should say a thug this guy couldn't be a real-time villain if he wanted to, not with a worthless quirk like that. Sludge... really? Well, I'll just kill him quickly instead of bringing him to my father.

Suddenly there came a booming voice from the number one hero himself. "Fear not kid." He yelled out "I am here! TEXAS SMASH."

After that affair I wasn't just gonna let this man go, the man my father hates most is right in front of me, this is perfect. As he was leaving to jump off I grabbed him. From my father, I knew this idiot could pass down his quirk so all I had to do was convince him to give it to the one and only me. This would be a big advantage for us if I managed this. Of course, when he noticed me he jumped back down to a rooftop.

As I was trying and failing to get him to stay he turned to this small withered form. I guess my father's and his fight a few years back got to him more than I expected.

"You will never be a hero." he said as his cold gaze looked upon me.

In the end, he left me there to ponder my failure. I knew All might wasn't the shit but I didn't expect him to completely shut down a hopeful hero.

While I was walking home without noticing I came upon the thug that attacked me. I realized he had Kacchan in his grasp as a smile crept on my face. Good, he deserved it the bastard. In the crowd I noticed the deformed All Might so instead of enjoying the scene I decided to try and fail to help Kacchan. Pretending to be quirkless is hard.

All Might was inspired by me, so he helped Kacchan, aka saving the day as usual. Boring. Maybe I shouldn't have tried anything, well what's done is done.

On my way home I was shocked to find that I was stopped by All Might. The very man I planned to kill soon. The very same man that decided to give me his quirk. He decided to give it to me then and there for my body has been trained for years by my father. Well now on paper I'm not a quirkless nobody.

563 words :)

Authors note:
Sorry, this chapter wasn't interesting this is mostly things that you already knew if you have watched the show so I didn't want to bore you with the details. The next chapter will be much more fun... :)