Part 1

Up and down, up and down. That's how Theo's hands were running up and down his erection. He was sat on the edge of his bed, back laid down, with his legs splayed open. His bed was positioned right in front of the door so if anyone decided to come in, they'd be in for a show - front row tickets.

He knew he was testing his luck, but things like this just happen whenever, wherever. Although right now was a bit inconvenient, considering they were having company over.

In the burned down plot next to the Engler's house, a sparkling new house had popped up. A family from New York, had bought the plot and began constructing the house just after Christmas. Now by the hot month of June, it was complete and in moved another picture perfect family.

Theo's soft moans were interrupted by muffled voices other than his own. In the distance he could hear his father welcoming in the guests at the doorstep.

Shit, were they already here so soon. He had to finish fast and get down there before his dad got cranky.

He moved at a faster pace now, completely trying to enclose his hand on his cock, needing as much contact as possible. He was definitely hard as a brick, his cock was fully stood up, aching. But Theo just wasn't getting close. He could hear all the noises from downstairs, the "hi's and hellos", the glasses and cutlery clinking, her sweet voice chatting away.

Her. She had been on the foremost of Theo's mind when the family moved in next door. It was hard enough not to pay attention to her when their bedroom windows were opposite each other.

One time she was changing out of her clothes and Theo caught a glance. He was sitting at his desk, finishing up a class when he had to double take at what he saw through his window facing him. Her semi nude body, only dressed in a skimpy bra and panty definitely did some things for Theo.

His cock twitched at the thought, and he was partly happy about getting things back on track but partly perplexed. He knew it was wrong to think about her while he touched himself but he wasn't really thinking right now.

His mind became cloudy with thoughts of her and him, as he pumped himself in his hands, getting more and more excited. Now completely engulfed in pleasure, he didn't seem to realise that he had a spectator for his show.

She watched from behind the door,
as he self indulged. She wasn't creeping, she assured herself. What else could she do except wait for him to finish when she had been asked to call Theo down for dinner.

She had been given a rough guide to where Theo's room was but she knew exactly where the second she made it up the staircase. Moans that progressively got louder as she walked closer could be heard and led her to a closed door.

She pressed her ear against the door, wanting to hear everything. It was definitely Theo, the raspy moans and groans were a dead giveaway. She waited for a few more seconds and was content when she didn't hear anyone else's voice in the room. He was alone.

A few seconds later she heard another loud raspy moan and then her name. She took a step back from the door in surprise, not sure if she had heard correctly.

Did he know she was here? Listening by his door like some kind of creep?

She pressed her ear again to the door, intrigued. And sure enough, she heard her name again.

Oh god he definitely knew. She would just have to go in and apologise now.

The door crept open just a crack, enough for her to see Theo in all his glory.

Her eyes first met with his crotch. His jean's button and zipper were undone, but he hadn't completely gotten rid of his jeans. They were sitting smug at his thighs along with his rolled down boxers. He had his white T-shirt on as well so essentially he was fully clothed except - for the fact that his cock was completely exposed.

Her eyes were glued to it, unable to look away. He was big, she hated to admit. His hand was moving in long strokes, reaching down to his shaft and back up to his tip. His length complimented his girth as well, not too massive for it to make a difficult blowjob, but big enough to stretch her out in a good way.

No, god. This was wrong to think of, but how could she just walk away from this sight. She could tell his tip was leaking with precum and she was slowly getting wet herself.

Theo's face was flushed just like his throbbing cock, getting more and more restless by the second.

"Feel so good," he began murmuring, "so so good." His cock was being rubbed now even more desperately than before. His balls gently bopped with every tug he gave to his erection, so round and tender now, ready to be emptied.

She could tell he was getting close by his shaky quivers and whimpers. His eyes were screwed shut and his face was scrunched up, letting out the most lewd moans.

With his free hand he worked to push his jeans and boxers further down to his knees. His thighs were straining against the material but now he was free. She watched as his toned thighs were put on display when he spread his legs even more.

His pace was getting sloppy now, completely lost in his own world. His smooth cock and balls bounced up and down with his hips moving alongside his hand. He was rutting against his palms, shamelessly imagining it were her instead.

"Oh god," he rasped, and let her name slip out again and again.

His other hand was now creeping towards the under side of his thigh, gripping it tight. He then swiped his palm over his balls, grazing his fingers over them gently. Cupping them, he rubbed and let out a string of whimpers.

She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Theo Engler, boy next door, cock on full display, letting out needy pleads, completely unaware that the girl he was so desperately fantasising about was just behind his door.

Now stroking at a frenzied tempo, Theo was more than ready, back arched slightly, feet curled. His breath hitched as his moans became short-cut and repetitive. That familiar pool of heat in his stomach was building, indicating a climax.

His eyes fluttered open, eyelids still heavy from his daze. He propped himself on his elbows, hand still rubbing, not leaving his length, only wanting to get the right aim, so his mess doesn't go everywhere.

He was so so close.

And then he saw her.

His hips immediately bucked and his aching cock gave in to one final pulse as he let out a gasp in ecstasy. His eyes were fixated on hers, both taken aback. He thought after seeing her, it would stop but it did the exact opposite.

His cock spurted cum, his seed dripping down his throbbing length. What was less than a second's interaction felt like an hour to Theo as he watched her, watch him.

In a flash, he sat up, pulling at his jeans to cover his squirting cock, staggering in his still disoriented state, but there was no point. He couldn't mask his face or his groans that slipped out, as his cock embarrassingly kept secreting that sticky white substance.

He looked at the absolute mess he had made, his entire body felt hot as he panted. He looked back up at her but she was already gone. It was too late, she had already seen his poor manhood erupt everywhere.