The Oneshot

Yeah, a request by SnwyCnplayz

Passive Nightmare was inside of the weird void of corrupteds mind, waiting for the later to emerge from the goo to talk, he wanted to ask about the graphic dreams the other has been having. Eventually he appeared, lightly blushing as his brain created yet another graphic dream. P.Nightmare walked up to the other and pinned him against the wall, hiding his own flustered expression.

"Once again, why are we having another dream like this??"

Corrupt sat down and moved nightmare away from him, dragging him out of the mind, forcing a magic body to be formed.

"I knew you'd get tired of the dreams. So, why not show dream the real thing, that's what you've been wanting Nighty~"

Before Nightmare could protest, the pair was at Dreams door, both with raging erections they couldn't hide.

"Corrupt, what the-?"

Nightmare was cut off by a moan of Dreams, using his smaller body to peak through the keyhole. Inside, Dream was using magic to use two dildos, the ectobody being clear enough to which he could see it, a key sign of heat. He couldn't hear who Dream was calling out for, but his own horniness caused him to open the door for a better ability to hear. Corrupt was right behind Nightmare, holding Nightmare back with his tentacles.

"Oh, I thought you were mad about me being perverted...look at your eager little cock Nighty..."

Nightmare looked down slightly, seeing his own cock radiating purple from under the binding of his shorts. He moved his hands to cover it, before feeling Corrupts erection moving up his back. Corrupt walked into the room, holding nightmare up with tentacles. Nightmares skull turned a shade of purple as he tried to hide his face and erection.

"a-ah! w-what are you g-guys d-doing in h-here?"
Dream covered himself with a blanket, hiding his face in it.

"Who knows Dream...maybe you."
Corrupt held Nightmare above him, showing that both of them were just waiting for an okay from Dream.

"I- if you mean that...m-maybe I wouldn't mind..." Dream whispered, squirming under the blanket covering him.

Nightmare crawled out of Corrupts grasp, moving over to dream and grabbing his chin.

"Speak up. We couldn't hear Dream~."

Nightmare spoke with a thin line of faltering confidence, but didn't fall back or let his voice shake. Corrupt walked behind Nightmare, grabbing his shoulder

"i- I said...if you t-two mean it...m-maybe..." Dream said, uncovering his ectobody, showing that both dildos were still inside of him, his face a shade of yellow brighter than the sun.

Nightmare glanced at Corrupt, looking to see what he was doing, only to be met with tentacles unclothing him.

Dream moved from the safety of his bed to the floor, sitting on his knees, legs spread out, with his mouth open. Corrupt took the spot behind dream, pulling out the dildos still inside of him, before filling one of the spots with himself.

Nightmare swallowed and walked over to dream, sticking his dick in Dreams mouth. He grabbed Dreams skull and started slowly moving it, while Corrupt was starting to thrust inside of him.

Every little moan Dream made sent a string of vibrations down each skeletons cock, causing both of them to go harder and harder, until dream was choking on Nightmares dick, struggling to even moan out how good he felt.

Dream came on the floor, using his hands to cover the mess, before Corrupt pulled his hands back with tentacles and started using one to stimulate his clit. Both older skeletons started going even rougher, Nightmare cumming in his mouth before pulling out and moving to his vagina. Corrupt came shortly after, before thrusting at the opposite times of Nightmare. Nightmare was using his hand to stimulate the smaller skeleton, rubbing his clit so that he'd cum again.

Dream was getting over stimulated, holes throbbing from the constant pounding, to the point where he was choking on his words and moans. Corrupt wrapped a tentacle around Dreams neck.

"If you cum one more time without us giving you permission, we'll keep fucking you until you can't walk for weeks."

Dream started drooling, but nodded and held back his cum. Nightmare and Corrupt did not let back on their pressure, pounding into Dream as he trembled under the constant pleasure.

"c-CuM p-Pl-please Si-sirs l-let me c-CuM!!" dream had his head down, drooling excessively, crying from over stimulation and pleasure, Begging the others to let him cum before he burst. Nightmare tightened the tentacle on his neck, before using another tentacle to make Nightmare cum, leading to Dream shaking and almost fall over from pleasure.

"Now you can cum, horny little rat."

Dream let himself cum, trembling and unable to stop smiling and drooling. Corrupt thrusted inside a few more times before Cumming and picking dream up. Nightmare stood up and ran a bath for Dream, helping Corrupt set him in carefully, before both left to get dressed and take care of their pup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 892
Embarrassment: surprisingly, 3/10

This was a request that would have costed $8.50, is this a good price?
The only reason it didn't cost money was because the request was before I had my prices.🖤