The killer girl

Chapter one
One day there was a girl named ivy and she had a friend named Mekhi and they were taking to the killer girl and the killer girl said you know what world I hate the most is you wired girl and Mekhi seen his best friend and Mekhi said hey Ryder and Ryder said hey Mekhi and Mekhi said here is a killer girl and rider said really and Mekhi said ya and the killer girl said to Ryder the word I hate the most is you stupid wired girl and I hate when boys say you are not smart and Mekhi said really I was not thinking that you would have said that and the killer girl said I hate those words. When rider herd what the killer girl had to say he said that was a wired girl talk right there then when the killer girl herd that she killed him and I helped him out and he was not dead anymore when he got up he said sorry and I said are you ok Ryder said ya and then ryden said hey Mekhi and ivy and Ryder and we all said hi even the killer girl said hi and ryden said hi and Mekhi said that is the killer girl and the killer girl said what I really hate is when people say you stupid wired girl you stupid idiot and you idiot look at what you did. Ivy said ok Mekhi said ok I do not know that was coming.
Chapter two
Then the next day Mekhi Ryder and ivy ran away from the killer girl and said bye killer girl and she said good bye. When Mekhi and Ryder and ivy were running ryden was right behide Mekhi ivy and Ryder and he got closer and closer and when he got closer Mekhi and ivy and Ryder were in the house and Mekhi's mom was there and ryden got in and we all were in safety and we ate food because we were really hunger. When ryden ran in side he said um we have a trouble and mekhi said what is it and ryden said the killer girl and we said whey. Ryden said we should just run and Mekhi Ryder and Ivy said ya we should run and ryden and Mekhi and Ryder and Ivy all ran out the back door and the killer girl fallowed Mekhi, Ryder, ivy and ryden Mekhi's mom came to and they got to the north and then they got a car in Toronto and got to London for a basketball game and the killer girl came with them and she said I am going to find Ryder, Mekhi, ryden, ivy and we said u can't find us and the killer girl said yes I can find u guys.