30

Katie's reaction after reading this chapter. I'm ready for all the "future me" comments LMAO

also three posts today you're welcome

~~~~~~~

Your POV

A few days were left before Ranboo would be going to the UK for 4 months... Only a few more days to spend with him, before he'll be leaving for a while. The thought of him leaving made me anxious, and pretty sad too... I knew it was only temporary, but this was going to be the longest 4 months of my life.

(GO WITH HIM DUMBASS)
(NO)

We were trying to spend as much time together, before he'd be leaving. It wasn't easy, with just graduating, and now trying to stream pretty often. I knew it wouldn't get easier, either...

Ranboo was at my house one day. He could tell something was off.

"Hey, you okay?" Ranboo asked, as we laid in my bed, just cuddling.

"I'm alright, it's just... I can't stop thinking about when you leave..." I said, looking over at him. He gave a sad smile.

"We've still got a few days before I leave. And I'll still text you everyday, even if it's just a quick hi, I'll make sure to say something to you. We'll call as much as possible. We'll make it work, I promise," Ranboo tried to reassure me, before kissing my forehead.

"Maybe I can figure out a way to go there..." I thought for a moment.
(velvet i will fucking pay to send y/n to the uk i'm begging you)
(BAHAHA HOW MUCH WE TALKING)

"Maybe, but don't do it if it could put you in danger or something. That's the last thing I'd want for you," Ranboo said, holding me a bit tighter.

"I shouldn't even try to plan something like this, it isn't going to work out, so-" I sighed.

"It could! You never know!" Ranboo said.

"I'll figure something out eventually. But for now, let's not talk about this, and find something else to talk about," I said. I didn't want to ruin the mood too much. Ranboo thought for a moment, before his face lit up.

" I have an idea," Ranboo smiled, before moving to stand up.

"What do you have planned?" I asked.

(i came up with this don't let velvet fool you /j)

(I WAS GOING TO CREDIT YOU- Once I remembered CFGHBJN IM SORRY I ACTUALLY DID FORGET FOR A MINUTE, BUT THEN REMEMBERED- GBHJNK)

"You'll find out on the way there. Get ready to go somewhere," Ranboo said, putting on a hoodie he had.

"Alright, alright. More surprises?" I laughed a bit, getting out of my bed.

"Yep! Don't worry too much, it's nothing bad!" Ranboo reassured.

"Okay, now that worries me-" I half-joked.

"Don't worry about it, really. You'll enjoy what I have planned. Noww... I think we should get going," Ranboo said.

"Alright then, let's go," I smiled.

We walked out, and made our way to the park we had gone to for our first day. This time, the weather was nicer, and it was a lot warmer.

We walked in silence for a bit. Ranboo held my hand as we walked. I really didn't know where we were going-

"Alright, should I just spoil what I was planning to have us do?" Ranboo asked, breaking the silence.