Prolouge - Calm Before The Storm

-----------------------------------------------------------

Days and nights went by
Months and years pass away
Yet memories stay
Keeping one's guilt unswayed

This is what Kuroya always remember every night he pass. Guilt, sense of helplessness, and frustration since he saw both of his parents were killed in front of his eyes. With dark hair and menacing eyes accompanied with his dark aura, he's always feared the moment he enters someone's viewpoint.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As nights pass
Light shall shine the path
Sorrow will not trespass
As I will be your light

Shiroka, Kuroya's sister who didn't directly saw her parents' murder, is the only one who can light up Kuroya and pull him from his mourning. As if a reincarnation of an angel, she is always shows full of light and hope. Along with her long hair and captivating body, all who looks at her will be charmed immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Present, Ichigaya Residence

"Nii-chan! How you're doing?" Shiroka said, keeping her daily routine of asking her brother's condition 10 times a day.

"I'm fine... This is the sixth time you said it today." Kuroya responded, while still at his computer tweaking something.

After two years of their parents' death, the two have been supporting each other. Kuroya works st the military to funds his family, which is now only consists of him and Shiroka. Shiroka stays at their home while his brother is gone to keep the home safe from any burglar. It's a peaceful period after a year ago the war between nations which started as a competition to see which has the strongest power. Kuroya and Shiroka's parents were two of many victims that fell due to the outraged war. Although young, Kuroya has a battlesuit in case he got into trouble, which he used to get into military and hunt who has killed his parents.

Should've he used his suit that time, his parents would have been alive now. That's what he think all this time.

"Anyways, don't stay up late! Tomorrow's our first day on High School!"

"I got it, I got it... You've said that 6 times today..."

The two has since grown into stronger individuals. Kuroya named his suit "Tsukuyomi", while Shiroka named hers "Amaterasu". Along with that, Kuroya also created an automaton that would assist Shiroka everytime he's gone for duty, coded "Susano-o".

2 years has passed, and both is ready to enter the First Astral HighSchool, the school for talented individuals with extraordinary ability.

Yes, even amidst the war, schools was still going on. In fact, the graduates of Astral HighSchools were specifically trained to be more combat oriented with self defense in mind.

"By the way, what are you tweaking?"

"Just some minor things on my armor."

But will peace last? Even in peace itself, there still chaos caused by the war. What could guarantee all of this would come to a good end?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Light illuminates the path
And Dark engulfs the abyss
Life is but a branching path
And ignorance is sometime a bliss

-----------------------------------------------------------

We'll continue next time...

Author: Heya! Welcome to my first book! As you can see, it's short and perhaps has many mistakes, so any critiques and suggestions are welcome! I write this story only for fun, and has no intention of gaining money with this.

Also, some of you might notice some similarities with the LN "The Irregular At Magic Highschool", that's because this is inspired by it. I will try to make it as different as possible, and like I said before, critiques are welcome!

Other than that, please enjoy!