❤️𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮 ~ 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌

Word count: 1252

Word count: 1252

Date published: 27 October 2021

A/N: This was requested by fluffystar89 I hope you like it! Tbh I kinda accidentally got too into it while writing so oops.
I love Thoma so much, he the perfect malewife material and I just wanna kiss him and love him please.

Every time you were around your boyfriend, you felt like you were living in a fairy tale, where the skies were bright blue and birds chirped their songs in melodic harmony

Every time you were around your boyfriend, you felt like you were living in a fairy tale, where the skies were bright blue and birds chirped their songs in melodic harmony. Even in the gloomy and dull nation of Inazuma, he'd make things feel so unreal.

Like you're the princess of your own story. 

Today, he was giving you the same otherworldly experience, grabbing your hand and pulling you through Chinju forest. With every rustling step of yours through the bushes of fluorescent plants, the light blue glimmering petals ascended and spiralled in the dark night. Fireflies danced in the moonlight, dotting your vision with specs of gold.

"Come on Princess! The water is nice and cool." Thoma pulled off his boots and slowly dipped his toes in the glaucous creek that flowed through the forest. He let out a string of squeals and chuckles at chilly feeling over his skin. You as well removed your slippers, exposing your bare feet to the cool air. 

"Thoma the water looks frigid!" You squeal and step away, only for your hands to be encased in his as he gave you a cheeky smirk, threatening to pull you into the cold water. 

"Princess it's not that cold! I promise! It is the most relaxing sensation. Do you trust me?" His puppy dog eyes and pouty face struck you right in the heart as you shivered seeing the mist looming over the water. 

The warmth of his hand and sparkling of his green eyes had you hypnotised. You nodded and didn't even realize that he was drawing you in closer until your bare feet made contact with the icy-cold stream, snapping you out of your trance.