❤️𝗞𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗵𝗮 ~ 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍 (𝖧𝖲 𝖠𝖴)

Word count: 4138

Word count: 4138

Date published: 19 November 2021

A/N: wrote this for a friend on Tumblr. Uwuwuwuwuwu
Warning, there is mention of death

Students poured into the classroom, idle chatter filling up every available corner of the room

Students poured into the classroom, idle chatter filling up every available corner of the room. You entered the class with your best friend Ayaka trailing beside you, both of you biting your fingernails in fear of the new assignment.

"I heard that the professor will be assigning groups for this project and he'll have the final say. That's what he did in his other class." She gasped, looking around at the various faces in the room, some friendly and some you both despised with a burning passion.

Your eyes fell upon a certain blonde sitting on his seat and writing away in one of his diaries, a small smile adorning his fair features. Your heart beat faster at the sight of him in such an everyday situation, sitting on his seat and writing away in one of his diaries. Even such a small recurring thing had your face tinting darker.

Kaedahara Kazuha, the boy who usually kept to himself, apart from his friend Tama. You'd see the two of them roaming around the school, the latter more outwardly than the former. But that's what you liked about Kazuha, how sombre and quiet he was.

He reminded you of autumn, so slow and gentle but a beauty that can't be put into words. He wasn't harsh like winter, but a fleeting moment that you'd want to catch before it crumbled out of your sight.

He always opted to wear dull colours like browns, beiges with red being the only pop of colour in his attire, but a true fashionista he was; anything he wore looked great on him, regardless of it being a simple wool knit sweater and scarf. Whenever he walked by you, he smelt like maple leaves and cinnamon, the scent complimenting the warm aura of his.

"Alright! Everyone in your places! Class started 5 minutes ago and I have no intentions of extending class any longer than required." His booming voice startled you as you quickly grabbed Ayaka's hand and pulled her to your designated seats.