19

3rd person POV:
Wilbur was on his bed just starring at the ceiling, it's been like 12 minutes he have been starring at the ceiling thinking about everything from yesterday. He remember dancing with Quackity in the middle of rain, kissing Quackity hand, and Q kissing my cheek. Wilbur then sigh.

'He's driving me crazy' Wil thought thought. Wilbur then got up and grab his guitar 'Maybe this will clear my mind?' Wilbur though as he strum the guitar and decide to play a music with it.

"Cause this is the part where I shut up

And let you infest my brain

Wrap your arms around my cortex

Dig you in and let you drain

You'll never get rid of me

Oh I'm like a fucking disease

I'll make a home in your gut

Cause it's somewhere warm to sleep-"

"WILBUR A FUCKING DELIVERY MAN WANTS YOU FOR SOMETHING" Tommy yell kicking the door open "TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK" Wilbur yell dropping his guitar "Oops not my fault" Tommy said Giving the middle finger as he walk away, "You fucking bitch" Wilbur mumble.

Wilbur sigh and went downstairs and to the door, there's was indeed a delivery man. "Hello?" Wilbur said "ah! Is this Wilbur Death Minecraft?" The delivery man ask "Yes, I heard from my brother that Somebody order something for me am I right?" Wilbur said

"Yeah, here is the box" The delivery man said handing him the box. "Oh thank you, where do I sign?" Wilbur said. "Just here and here" The delivery man answer as he give him a pen and the paper which Wilbur sign immediately. "Alr thank you sir" the delivery man said as he walk away.

Wilbur close the door and put the box on the couch then open it. He then found a note beside the blue and yellow stuffed animal, He grab it and read it. Thanks for the Roses, decide to get you this Stuffed animal aka a blue and yellow ducks. Hope you like it:]''

Wilbur smile and grab both of the stuffed animal, it was very fluffy and comfortable. He put the box away and bring the note and stuffed animals upstair to his room. He open the door and put the Stuffed animals on his bed and put the note on his table. He sigh with a smile.

"Your making me falling in love with you idiot."