-Notes-

I initially started with just writing Michael but I like more slashers than just him so fuck it, let's make a slasher book!

First of all we have some rules to lay down regarding NSFW (lemon) chapters.

1. Y/N is ALWAYS 18+. No exceptions. All NSFW situations are completely consensual.

2. This is a kink friendly book but will not include any kinks relating to non-con or age play. I don't have anything against anyone with those kinks, I'm just not comfortable writing it.

3. That being said, there will be some hard-core stuff in here. Those chapters will have trigger warnings, I know not everyone is into rough stuff.

Alright now that that's out of the way, let's talk about who will be in the book! I'll be including Michael Myers, Bubba Sawyer, the Sinclairs (YES INCLUDING LESTER), and Brahms Heelshire.

Will I do Ghostface?
Hes kind of a difficult one to write... I know for sure I won't write Stu because please don't make me write fanfic of the guy who plays Shaggy... 😭 I may write Billy in the future when I'm more familiar with the franchise, I've seen the original scream and that's it.

Will I do Thomas Hewitt?
Honestly he's so similar to Bubba (and canonically is just a stand-in for him) that I think it would be really repetitive.

Will I do Freddy?
Not a chance in hell, I know these guys are all literally serial killers but I draw the line at pedophilia. Don't take that out of context- of course I don't condone murder either you dingus.

Will I do Jason?
Perhaps one day! I'm not big into the Friday the 13th fandom so I haven't seen enough to really have a good feel for Jason's character, but he isn't out of the question completely.

Chapter names! If you see a 🍋 in a title then that chapter is NSFW! I'll include a warning at the beginning of the chapter just in case too, and if you see AU then that stands for alternate universe. AU chapters include scenarios that take place in a universe where something is completely different. And why not, I'll make AU lemons~

Last thing on the agenda: requests! I will take requests, feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll try to do what I can!

That's all for this little section here, have fun reading the book~