Nightmares

This chapter will just be all about nightmares in general, it will encompass what they do when you have a nightmare and vice versa.

Michael
When you have a nightmare, Michael isn't all that sure what to do for you. He will sit on your bed beside you and let you hug him or hold onto him as much as you need. It isn't much, but him watching over you until you fall back asleep is usually all you need to get over your nightmare.

Michael on the other hand, doesn't dream- so he's never had a nightmare. You hate to think what they'd be about if he did have them though. If something is scary enough to wake Michael of all people, you don't want to know what it is.

Bubba
Every now and then, you'll wake from a terrifying dream leaving you sweaty and shaky. In a heartbeat, Bubba is awake and uncovering you to let you cool. He fans you off lightly and makes soft cooing noises in an attempt to calm you, then once you've settled down he kisses your head and cuddles you until you fall back asleep.

When Bubba has a nightmare, the whole house knows. He thrashes and squeals loudly until you shout his name loud enough for him to hear over his screeches. Then he holds your hand and stares at you with big teary eyes until he drifts back to sleep. He'll only stay asleep, though, if you stay beside him.

Bo
Bo is cranky when he doesn't get his sleep, but he tries REALLY hard not to take it out on you. If you wake him up from having a nightmare, he will try to comfort you as much as he can while being half asleep and grumpy. He sits beside you and hugs you quietly until you stop freaking out, then he tucks you in and goes back to bed. If you can't sleep afterward, you're unfortunately just gonna have to lay there next to him and stick it out cus he ain't getting up for you again.

Luckily when he has a nightmare, he doesn't expect you to do any more for him than he does for you. He appreciates the hugs and will try to go back to sleep and let you rest, not wanting to bother you with his problems.

Vincent
Vincent hates to see you scared, your fear is his weakness. He will wrap his arms around you and nuzzle you with his mask, giving you faux kisses and squeezing you gently. He will carry you to the kitchen and set you on the counter bundled in a blanket while he fixes you a glass of warm milk, his childhood favorite. Once you drink the milk and settle down, he'll carry you off back to bed and tuck you in. He'll climb in next to you and snuggle you lovingly the rest of the night.

On the other hand, when Vincent has a nightmare he doesn't make a peep. He wakes up silently and will go out of his way not to disturb you, he tip toes out of bed to get himself his milk and comes back quietly after soothing himself. He slides back into bed as if he never left and falls back asleep without you ever knowing he even woke up.

Lester
When you have a nightmare, Lester will be up in seconds to bend over backwards for you. He'll ask over and over what he can do to help, usually you just ask for water or for him to cuddle you for a bit and he always obliges happily. He won't rest until you're fast asleep, comfortable and happy.

When Lester has one, it's a little more dramatic. Lester is... prone to crying. He will often wake up in tears from a nightmare, in which case he will sit up and quietly cry it out, only waking you when he's done crying and wanting you to comfort him.

Brahms
You don't know how he does it, but when you wake up from a nightmare, Brahms will be in your room in seconds no matter where he was in the house. Even if you don't make a peep, he will know. He will come in quietly and crawl up onto your bed and talk to you softly in his kind of creepy baby voice. It's weird, but does honestly help.

When Brahms has a nightmare, you'll hear him crying loudly like a toddler. The way his voice echoes around the house is terrifying, so it motivates you to get up and find him asap to comfort him. He won't settle down until you've talked to him, cuddled him for a bit, tucked him in and kissed him goodnight- even then, he will want you to stay with him the rest of the night sometimes.