Chapter 1

John Anderson was a normal shut-in loner who just reads novels all day, today he was reading one of these crappy Asian novels that have no plot and are just made in under an hour.

John: "Ok seriously, you randomly found an OP item and your luck is basically at ZERO!! I'm not reading this absolute dog crap."

He looked over at his snacks and saw that he was running low. So John reached into his pocket and took out his wallet that looked pretty THICC. He had about £200 in cash and way more than enough to last him 2 years of snacks in his card.

He put on his shoes and his black hoodie so that people won't see his full face. John then stepped out of his house and started crossing the street.

As soon as he reached the middle he realised that he didn't look left nor right and now he will pay for it.

He looked to his right and saw good old Truck-kun right in front of him.

He closed his eyes and clenched his but cheeks to get ready for the pain but it never came.

John opened his eyes and saw that it was just darkness, he closed them and then opened them again to see a really old wooden ceiling.
Dr
He sat up and looked around this room that he was in, it looked very old and shabby.

He looked at himself and realised that he was wearing ragged clothing with way more holes than he could count.

He was very surprised about this thing but was also really happy about this aswell.

He knew right now that he is no longer in his earth.

John: "Alright!! I'M IN ANOTHER WORLD!!"

John noticed his change of tone in his voice and now just realised that he is a child.

Probably around 8-10 years old.

Suddenly a woman that looked poorer than poor, burst into the room with a worried look on her face.

Woman: "JOHN are you ok I heard your screaming!!"

John came up with the conclusion that this woman was a relative of the person whom is now him.

John: "how lucky am I to have the same name as this poor boy"

John: "Yeah I'm ok. Who are you?"

Woman: "Oh my gosh you don't know who I am? You must have hit your head really hard."

Woman: "Ok John I am your mother and my name's Evelyne."

John: "ok well sorry I don't remember you mother."

John was wondering how he is going to play this out.

Evelyne: "John you should get some sleep, maybe you will regain your memories."

John: Ok Evelyne."

Evelyne was surprised by John calling her by her first name instead of mom or mother.

As John went to sleep he heard a ding sound, he looked around the darkness and didn't see anything.

*DING*

Again what is that sound and where is it coming from?

*Warning: transferring memories from previous body to host*

John was a bit worried about the warning part of it but was happy that he didn't need to keep up the amnesia act.

*Warning: transferring now*

*1%*

*2%*

John knew that this will take a while so he just waited for a few minutes.