Astray (2/4) || 14

aera is made to sit on the single chair, facing a group of guys, probably the ones jungkook was referring to earlier. they're six other than jungkook himself, who stare at her with confusion laden gazes along with a hint of worry for having a kid at a place like theirs.

aera's eyes linger over the six men, from the extreme left where this man with brown hair sits, dressed in a cozy attire that compliments the sharp features of his heart shaped face. next to him is a blonde man with full, plump lips, dark eyes as he's leaning a bit forward, looking back at aera with his head tilted slightly in confusion. there's another blonde guy, his shade is a bit darker than the previous one, lips are pressed into a thin line as he glances between jungkook and the girl. he straightens himself, adjusting the sweatshirt on his broad shoulders and sits back again, as if restraining himself from saying anything.

then is a man with light brown hair, his eyes are round and lips are thin with a mole on the lower one. next is dark brown headed man, almost ranging to red against his pale skin, probably paler than the rest of them. his cat-like eyes, hold zero emotions, staring at aera and then at the dog back with the same look that she has.

by the looks of it, they don't seem like hitmen or any kind of criminals.

the tall man from earlier clears his throat, earning a glance from the young girl who looks much smaller in front of the tall and muscular group of men. more fragile and figure subjected to empathy due to her appearance. she sighs softly, shifting her gaze shifts to jungkook, waiting for him to say something, "are you just going to sit here?"

"first, you cannot talk to me like that." jungkook growls, leaning forward from his place, now resting his elbows on his knees as he shoots are frustrated glare at the kid, "the only reason i'm not hurting you is because you're so young. don't take my mercy for granted."

"i told you just kill me." aera stares at him, "are you scared? you killed those men, why not me?"

"you're crazy," his hand rakes up against the dark fringes of his hair, letting them fall back on his face, a little more frizzy this time. he tosses his gun towards the girl, nodding his head at the weapon, "do it yourself. let me see how bad you wanna kill yourself, because i'm definitely not in the mood to do it for you right now."

"jungkook, are you stupid?" one of the blondes snarl, glaring at him, "take the gun back."

"she won't-"

"fuck no!" the cat eyed man, springs up, snatching the loaded weapon from the girl's hand who had it pointed on her forehead. "are you out of your bloody mind?! why do you wanna die so bad?! what is so wrong that you think living is not worth it?! idiot!"

aera huffs in response, not saying anything and sits crossing her arms on her chest while jungkook snorts mockingly, "he's yoongi. and trust me, you don't wanna mess with him."

"i'm jin," the taller blonde says, and points at the man next to him, "he's jimin, that is hoseok, this is taehyung. you already know jungkook and yoongi as he told you, then that is namjoon." he says, pointing at each one of them and glances back at the girl, "who are you?"

"aera"

"and why did you bring her here?" his words are now directed to jungkook, making the latter sigh deeply and glance at the girl.

"she saw me killing." he answers, "moreover she made me shoot another man who was following her for some reason."

"jeon jungkook, seriously?" hoseok exhales, massaging his temples, "you do that in front of a kid?"

"i didn't know she was there. but, seems like she's used to it." jungkook scoffs.

the guys frown, turning back to aera as the jimin guy speaks this time, "again, who are you?"