It Hurts

My face was full of tears and my body is aching because of my stepmother beating .My body is full of bruises and I look twice my age and what's worst is I just found out that my fiance Clyde Johnson which I love the most cheated with my stepsister.

"What now are you just going to cry? Let me just tell you don't dream too high or you might fall lower than the ground"her face was fierce and I realize all of her concern and those innocent she's been showing was just a facade.

"We should kill her now before she could escape and might bark at her father"Her mother said sarcastically she knew my father will not believe me.It happen because my stepsister Snow Lorey always act innocent and make me the bad one.

"How could you do this to me I've trusted you h-how?" My tears started to rush again and its making my sight blur.I heard Lorey sneer "I didn't ask for it you just trusted me on your own will, so don't blame me because you are so naive.No wonder Clyde stop loving you.Oh scratch it he did not love you at all, you are just his toy." And they laugh like a mad man.

"You know what to do"Aunt Rose face and command the guy who is standing there all the time listening to our conversation grinning.That man is Clyde Johnson my fiance.He is holding a syringe in his hand and I could see that it has a strange liquid inside.He approach me slowly and I found myself crawling trying to escape but he yanked my head and I scream in pain.

"If you just give me what I want then I could keep you longer but unlike you Lorey is willing to give herself to me" I struggle as he injected me and as soon as the fluid reach my veins I collpse on the ground and clasp my chest I couldn't breathe and my mouth was wide open but it didn't help at all.I sweat and the wounds on my back and limbs was numb but I feel my head was going to burst.

In my blurry sight I saw the man I love the most he has a smirk on his face and was enjoying my suffering.He mouthed me "DIE". "It would be a waste if I didn't tell you this since your gonna die anyway.I might tell you this I plan it all from the very beggining.I plan your mothers death and make it look like an accident.And I successfully became your stepmother.But I deserve it all"Aunt just laugh on my face and kick me in the head causing me to wince.I saw my fingers turning violet.

"No its not true right? My poor mother she was killed.No I wont let them win I'll take my revenge and make them kneel in front of me"and from there I slowly closed my eyes.

A/N

Sorry for the short update but please be patient because the next chapter is just getting interesting.