❥︎Agreement

So , this is the continution from where Devyani told Virat about Sai leaving.
-------------------------------------------------------

Virat didn't believed Devi's talks as she is not mentally stable and thinks that Sai is just saying that she's leaving but like every time she will not leave. He then comes comes in the room and sees Sai's suitcase behind the sofa chair. He gets a doubt . After this it is all same as that episode.

In morning , sai wakes up early and following her he also wakes up early but sai didn't knew about that. He follows her and sees her hiding the suitcase in the garden. He walks to the room before Sai came and sleeps(acting).

In morning , everyone does ganesh pooja in the same way. Sai gives Aarti and applies him teeka . She waa just going when Ashwini said .

Ashwini - Sai bada ruko . Godu tum bi sai ki maang bharo😊(Sairat looked at each other)

Sai - aai rehne dijiye na.. Waise bhi thaal ka sindoor khatam ho gaya hai (fake smile)

She was going just then virat held her hand . He started coming close to her. Here sai was wondering that why he is coming close to her in front of whole family and was nervous due to increasing promixity. Pakhudaa didi 👹🧟‍♀ was fuming in jealousy.

Virat came very close to sai's face while family was watching them . He cupped her face with his arms and bent it downwards. He touched his forehead (there is tilak) with her maang . They both closed there eyes. So he applied her sindoor or filled her maang with his tilak. He got apart and still he ahs cupped her face. There was an eyelock which shivani broke .

Shivani - (teasing) ohoo viru! Kya tareeka hai sindoor lagane ka . Akele me bhi aise hi lagata hoga na😁

Sai had tears in her eyes🥺 by then . She rushed to her room as she can't hold her emotions while evryone was confused

Shivani - ye sai aise kyu chali gayi.. Maine kuch galat keh diya kya😥

Virat - nahi bua shaayad use college ke liye late ho raha hoga☺(Shivani hummed)

Sai changed her clothes . Virat also went to his room and changed. She kept pendant in virat's drawer. She said bye to him in the same way in episode and rushed downstairs. After that aai , devi and sai's talk is same as shown in the serial.

Aai - sai pakka tum kuch chhupa nahi rahi ho na😟

Sai - (with tears in eyes) haa aai..(cuts by virat)

Virat was standing at the door in casuals black orange jacket , white t shirt and black jeans.

Virat - (from maindoor) aai mai kahi jaa raha aur pata nahi kitna time lagega aane me

Aai - theek hai godu ,tu jaa

Virat goes out.

Sai - aai mai bhi college jaati hu 🥺 bye..ee..ee

Sai also goes. She took her suitcase from garden and went outside CN boundaries where already a taxi was parked. She only told the driver to come early. She puts the suitcase in the diggy and sits on the passenger's seat.

Driver - mam aapko kaha jaana hai

Sai - (was crying) maine aapko bataya tha..

Driver - wo.. Wo mai bhul gaya aap fir se bata dijiye na . Sai tokd him the address of an apartment which was in nagpur only as she decided to continue studies in the same college .

After reaching the building , Sai took her suitcase and went to the apartment with heavy heart. [aap log soch rahe honge ki paise to diye hi nahi kyuki usne jab book kiya tha tabhi online pay kar diya tha😁] She opened the door and and kept the lugguage in the hall . She sat on her knees & opened the suitcase and took her KJ's photo. She hugged it and started crying badly. 🥺