07

After we finished eating, we're going to the classroom. Me, Su Min, and Jay of course.

Su Min has gone to the toilet. So it's just me and Jay now. I looked at him with a smirk.

"I think you're going to lose Jay. So just give up maybe?" I chuckled and go to the classroom.

-

Su Min's POV

I'm at the toilet. I'm washing my hand. The obsessive girl came with her friends.

"I heard you and Heeseung became a best friend now. Is it true?" She asked.

"Maybe you should ask your "boyfriend," I said sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes and walked away with her friends. I chuckled

-

I'm sitting in the classroom. Our teacher came in. She told us to do some projects, pairs. "You guys can see your pair after this class I'm going to put the name list on this desk." All of us nodded.

The class ended. Everyone stand up except me. Suddenly I heard Heeseung's voice.

"WOAH! WE ARE PAIRED SU MIN!" He said and looked at me. I just smiled at him.

-

"Let's go to my house. I lived alone." He said. I looked at him and then Jay. I waved at Jay.

"See you tomorrow Jay." I said.

He waved back.

"Okay let's go," I said.

We arrived at his house. I sat down and he go to the kitchen. He brought me a snack and drink.

"I'm going to take a shower upstairs wait for me okay?"

"yeah just go," I said.

Heeseung's POV

I go downstairs. I saw Su Min is sleeping peacefully. I smiled. I didn't know she's this cute.

No, she's not!

I wake her up

"Yah Su Min, wake up."

She looked at me and hummed.

"Yeah yeah I'm awake." She said.

We do our project and it's already 11 P.M. Su Min packed her things and stands up.

"Wait," I said and held her hand.

She looked at me.

"What Heeseung?" She asked me.

I stand up really close to her. I can hear her heartbeat getting fast and so was I. I don't know why my heart beating so fast.

I lean in to kiss her.

For the first time, she didn't push me away. She kissed me back.

Suddenly her phone rang. She pulled away. "I'm sorry Heeseung, I'm gonna go first. Bye." She said.

I nodded.