Special Chapter

9 months ago
One day before Su Min came to our school.

"Okay class, Thank you." My teacher said and started to walk away. Suddenly he stopped.

"If I'm not mistaken, Tomorrow you guys will have a new classmate. I heard she's a girl so please be nice to her. Have a good day!" He left.

I looked at Jay with a smirk.

-

I'm at the canteen with Jay and waiting for the others to come.

"Hi Hyung." Sunghoon said.

"Yah Sunghoon tomorrow we will have a new classmate, the teacher said she's a girl," I said with excitement.

"Woah! Let's play a game then." He said.

"Stop Hyung. She's not a toy. We don't know what she has been through. We shouldn't play with someone's heart just because you have been through it." Jay said to me.

"Whoever got her I love you first is the winner." I stand up and walked away.

I'm pissed with what Jay just said.

Jay's POV

"You shouldn't say that Sunghoon. I'm not playing anything." I said.

I'm angry every time Sunghoon says something stupid like this. I'm not going to play with someone's heart. I know Heeseung's Hyung heart has been played but he can't do this to the girl he doesn't even know.

-

Heeseung's POV

I stand up and walked away from the canteen.

I sat down on my chair.

"I'm going to make sure she's mine. I can't let Jay win."

I remembered when one of my classmates, the girl that I love actually just played with me. She doesn't even love me. I'm just a dare. I'm so sad. And now I want someone to feel what I felt.

"I'm sorry Heeseung, I never said I love you. You are just a dare." She laughs.

I hate her so much.

-

I looked at the new girl. She's a perfect person to play with. I thought.

I greeted her. She ignored me.

"Perfect, cold. I will melt her."

I keep trying to become her friend. But she's into Jay more. I worried that she will fall for Jay first.

-

After a few months

She's melted, we became friends with me now.

I have a very high chance to win.

-

Just like a destiny. The teacher paired me with her. I'm so excited. I told her to come to my house to do the project. She agreed.

I saw her sleeping peacefully made me think that she's cute. No! She's not.

I don't know why I kissed her that night. But what make me happy, she didn't even push me away like usual.

I'm gonna win this.

-

She came out from the same room with Jay. Min Ah shouted that they were dating. My heart hurts a little bit. I don't know why. I walked away as Su Min made eye contact with me.

She called me but I ignored her.

I ran to the rooftop. She followed me.

I thought I lose to Jay.

She confessed to me that she's in love with me.

"I think I'm in love with you Heeseung. I love you."

Finally, I won.

-

I thought she's helping the teacher in the teacher's room. So she's not going to be at the canteen.

"I heard that you got her." He said.

I was worried if Su Min will hear this conversation but I continued it so Sunghoon didn't think I'm falling in love for real with her. I'm scared to get hurt again so I hurt people instead.

Su Min heard everything and she slapped me.

I told her I don't love her in front of many people. I feel bad. I just stand there and watched her walk away.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid

-

I'm crying every night because I feel bad for Su Min after what I did that day.

I tried everything to meet her and apologize. But what I did is just waste my time. She doesn't want to meet me anymore.

She changed her school and address. I was hopeless. I will never see her again.

-

I'm hanging out with Jay and others. We talked and laughed.

Jay phone's suddenly rang. I saw Su Min's name pop out. I looked at Jay confused.

Su Min? How? Why?

He go out and took the phone call.

"Yeah, babe. I will call you when I got home."

What? Babe? Are you kidding me right, Jay!?

He turned around and saw me.

He smiled.

"You lose Hyung, she's mine now and forever, I will never hurt her the way you hurt her Hyung."

He patted my shoulder.

This chapter is so long. I hope you guys like the ending. I'm sorry if this is not good enough ugh 😭😩