4- My spirit is crying for leaving

During the whole month, Bill visits Saul every afternoon, with some sort of religious discipline.

Saul fucks his so-called female customers mainly at night, and then he waits anxiously for Bill's arrival after midday.

Fucking like two rabbits for hours is their main activity, and even when enjoying it too much,  Saul knows that the time for Bill and Izzy to leave Lafayette is closer, and he does not want to lose his boy. He has nothing, except this weird relation that has given colour to his former gray, too boring days.

Days...10 days and counting, and  Bill will be a ghost in the fog. No more amazing sex during the afternoon, not a happy face after fucking his boy. He has to make a decision, no more delay to do so.

-Saul, I want you to come with me. We get along too well, you can have those stupid customers there; and we will have a better life. I will miss you a lot if you stay here, you know?- Bill confesses. His cheekbones turning as red as his hair

-Why would you miss me?. You are gorgeous and can date anyone...I am just too old for you, and no more than a prostitute. I have not made any interesting thing in my whole life, I have not fought for my dreams, either- Saul says and Bill realizes how sad he is.

-Because I want you, asshole. Because I learnt to be free thanks to what you did to me...you helped me to discover how much I like being with a man, with a beautiful man and I...I....I really...I really lo....

-Me too- confesses Saul. I love you. Let's go to L.A, baby. I am sick of being a fucking loser here. Does Izzy know that we have this?

-No. But he will, soon. Saul, what do you mean by 'this'?

-This beautiful bond we have, ginger. Whatever name it has, it is healing us. And I am grateful for you. You saved me from myself.

-I am not a  jealous person, you know?. I do not believe in those things. You can fuck all the women you want to in L.A, but, if you ever stop fucking me, I will blow your fuckin head. Is it understood?- asks Bill.

Saul only smiles.

'I do not want to fuck with you anymore. I fuck with people I do not give a shit about, every day. I want something different with you, I want we to continue fucking, yes, but I would prefer we also make love. Want to be my boyfriend?. I would be proud showing my precious boyfriend off in L.A so that everyone envy me'- Saul says.

But there is no answer

Silence

More uncomfortable silence.

Fucking shit.

He is a prostitute, for God sake, why the hell is he acting like a crazy girl in love?

'Only on one condition: you will never change me for a stupid woman. Fuck them all, but you will live with me and make me yours every day'- Bill explains

Saul smiles and embraces him tighter.

'I do not need them, I need you, crazy bastard'- he says.

A better life waits for them.

 But not in Indiana

'There is a feeling I get when I look to the west 

and my spirit is crying for leaving'