JJ/Competition (smut)

This was requested by an anonymous person. Hope you enjoy ;)

(basically in this chapter y/n and jj are both youtubers and are vey competitive when it comes to social media gains, but in reality they both want something they don't realise.)

(anything in bold is either a POV switch or a time skip and anything in italics is probably me just saying stuff)

Y/N's POV:

"Ugh KSI" I said to my live Instagram chat, "I absolutely hate him" I said in a disgusted tone. I didn't actually mind him but the fake hatred kept the views coming in. I thought I'd start up a rumour about him and I " Did you know he actually dm'ed me on twitter saying that if I gained more views in a week than him I could be in a Sidemen video?" My chat went wild saying things like 'show us the dms' and 'y/yt/n (your youtube name) and KSI ship??' "I can't show you the dms cause there is some stuff that he probably wouldn't want anyone else to see in there, but I will tweet him to see if he's still up for the challenge or not." I checked the chat once more before saying bye and ending the live.

JJ's POV:

I'd just finished watching one of my friend's instagram live's when a recommended person came up, ugh Y/YT/N what a dickhead, she's always competing against me and being so rude to me. I wish I could just fuck her so hard she- "JJ WE'VE BEEN SHOUTING YOU FOR AGES WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Simon said "Bro just leave me alone, what do you want anyway?" "We're going out hurry up" "Who's we?" I said "Well me, Ethan, Harry, Tobi, Vik, Josh and you" "Oh, well give me 5 minutes and I'll be downstairs." and with that Simon left. Anyway back to my thoughts, wait I don't wanna fuck her do I? Nah no way I feel like that towards someone like her. Well whatever I need to get ready anyway, I'll watch her live in the car. 

*5 mins later*

"Okay I'm ready" I said as I was walking downstairs. "Finally" Harry said "We've been waiting for what feels like forever mate" Ethan said "At least he wasn't as long as your dad" Josh said  "Fucking hell Josh that hurt" Ethan replied "Oh shutup let's go"

*In the car* 

I was watching her live and she said something very strange "Did you know he actually dm'ed me on twitter saying that if I gained more views in a week than him I could be in a Sidemen video?" "wait what?" I said to myself "What was that JJ?" Vik asked "You know that Y/N girl, or whatever she's called" "yeah" Vik replied " She said that I dm'ed her on twitter saying that if she got more views than me in a week she could be in a Sidemen video" "Wait really?" Ethan said "Well I never said anything like that but I'm sure up for a challenge" I replied "Send her a message JJ and see if she's up for it" Tobi then said "I'll do it now then" I sent her a message through instagram saying "Hey Y/N, I know we don't know each other that much but I was wondering if you actually wanted to do the challenge you talked about on your instagram live" I read it aloud and everyone was pretty chilled about it. "I should probably make a YouTube video about it then shouldn't I?" they all replied with a solid yes so I probably should. 

Around 10 minutes later we arrived at a pretty lit party there was drinks and food, and of course really loud music which I loved. The first thing I did was scanned around to see what's going on, a pretty normal party. A few people doing dares, few drunk people and loads of people dancing. Simon dragged me to the bar to do shots with him straight away "Simon aren't you driving?" "It's fine this is my friend's house so he locked some rooms for us to stay in." "Oh nice" "Should we get on with the shots then?" I replied with "Sure" 

As soon as we were 4 shots deep the rest of the boys gathered round so they could come and compete with us. "Alright, so if I finish 10 more shots before Simon, I win right?" "Yes JJ" Tobi said "Okay are you ready?" Simon said I nodded as he counted down "3...2...1... GO!"  We were pretty equal but as it got to the last shot I got it down just before Simon could. "Okay lad fair play but surely you can't beat Harry at downing a pint" "I'll try then"