JJ - Interview (smut)

Y/N POV:

It was 10 minutes before we were about to go on air in the studio and I was here in the capital studio with JJ. I had been friends with him for ages and there had been moments where there was loads of sexual tension between us both, like when I had to give him a lap dance when playing truth or dare with some friends. Luckily JJ was drunk at that time and didn't remember by the morning, but some time or the other I had to tell him. There was a few times where we'd kissed but other than that nothing too serious. I was about to get changed into my dress

vvvvvvvvvvvv Like this vvvvvvvvvv

When someone knocked on my door, I opened it to see JJ in his casual clothes but fuck he was looking so hot- SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N. "Hey is everything okay?" JJ said in that hot voice of his "yeah I'm just about to get changed so I'll be out in like 5 minutes" I said "Okay just make sure you aren't late like usual" he joked "I'll be fine" I said smiling as I stared into his loving eyes. "Good, if you need me I'll be in my changing room" he gave me a wink before closing my door and walking away. Fuck he was making me so horny today, I want this to be over fast so I can have some time to myself, if you know what I mean ;). Anyway, I got my dress on and it fit me perfectly. It hugged my curves and pushed up my boobs so I had a perfect hour-glass figure. I checked on my makeup and it looked perfect not too much but enough to make me look natural. I was wearing black platform heels and my hair was straightened and looked silky smooth.

I walked into the studio and everyone was looking directly at me, I just kept walking towards the sofa and was staring straight at JJ. He looked right into my eyes and bit his lip whilst he looked me up and down. I say down next to him just to tease him more. He whispered in my ear "You look fucking gorgeous" it sent chills down my spine. I was ripped from my thoughts when one of the crew shouted "WE'RE ON AIR IN 3..2..1" JJ started up the conversation saying everything he needed to say and then introduced me "As you can see we have a special guest here today my best friend Y/N" I waved towards the camera "erm hi I'm Y/N and I'm here today just to do a simple interview with JJ" I smiled knowing my family would probably be watching this. The questions started they were pretty simple like 'where are you from?' 'How old are you' the basic conversation starters, but then it got to the spicy ones "So are you and JJ anything more than best friends?" The presenter asked, JJ replies almost instantly with a quick 'no' and then pulled a weird face. I just laughed and played it off, but I knew he would make a move after the interview. "Have you guys ever had any sexual moments then?" For God's sake another question like this, well whatever I might just tease JJ a bit and expose him. "Well one time I actually gave JJ a lap dance" I smirked and realised he was embarrassed. I also noticed that he had a boner, he quickly put a cushion over it though, "Can you put that into context?" The presenter asked. "Well we were at a party and JJ was super drunk so he dragged me to play truth or dare with him and I was dared to give him a lap dance" I said with a smirk on my face, 'you know I remembered that right' he sneakily whispered into my ear so no one heard. I started to blush, I thought he didn't remember cause he was super drunk. "Well! That is the end of our interview today, join us tomorrow and have a great day." The presenter said. We were off live and everybody was sorting the art out for the next interview to happen. I shook the presenter's hand and so did JJ. He gave me a hug and I could feel his boner on my leg. He whispered in my ear "Meet me in my changing room in 10 minutes" I blushed and walked back to my changing room so I could get ready. After around 10 minutes I knocked on JJ's door. He opened it straight away and pulled me in. Loud music was playing and he quickly locked the door and slammed me against the wall, he started to kiss me and I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back. He grabbed my ass and I moaned giving him an entrance to my mouth. He roamed my mouth with his tongue, soon stopping to breathe. He whispers in my ear in a low voice "you made me so horny wearing that dress. It was so distracting in that interview." "Fuck JJ you made me horny before the interview even started" he told me to jump and I wrapped my legs around his waist and could feel his boner on my pussy. He put me on his sofa and started to take off his shirt. I was going to unzip my dress but he stopped me and said "I've been waiting so long to do this." He slowly unzipped my dress and slid it off me. "Fuck" he whispered. "Why aren't you wearing any panties under this?" "Cause it makes me look sexier" I replied with a smirk. He looked at me in awe seeing me naked at his will in his room with him. As he was staring at me I slid off the sofa and down onto my knees, I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down so he could step out of them, he was left in his Calvin Klein boxers. I pulled them down and his dick sprung out, he was so big, he was around 8 inches and he was really thick. I licked all the way up his shaft and then took his tip in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around his tip and then bobbed my head up and down on his dick. I deepthroated him and he threw his head back in pleasure, he let out a deep moan and shot his cum in my mouth. I swallowed it and he then lifted me on the sofa, he held my legs up and started I ear me eat. He licked up and down my slit, my legs quivered and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He kept doing that for a while before swirling his tongue around my pearl. I came and he licked all my juices and then gave me a kiss. I could taste myself in the kiss as his tongue roamed my mouth. He started to get closer to me and I was nervous "uh Roman, it's actually my first time" I said in a gentle voice "don't worry baby I'll be gentle" he said back to me in a soft tone. He slowly put his tip inside me and let me adjust, it was painful to start with but it soon was full of pleasure and I was moaning out his name "oh fuck JJ, go faster" I said moaning. He sped up and it felt so good, he was moaning as well so that means I did something right. He soon changed our position so I was leaning over the arm of the sofa and was fucking me from the back. He was pulling my hair and all you could hear was the loud music, moaning and our skin slapping together. I was being pleasured so much and so was JJ. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" he said into my ear "me too baby" I moaned back. I came and soon after he pulled out and came on my back.

I might be changing my upload schedule so one every Sunday and they can be based on the Sidemen Sunday the week before.