Chapter 7: The Beginning of the End 🏰🩸

Now that the gang was together, the plan was slowly falling into action. What the actual plan to do about Lörcan and Priamos was, no one knew. How was a group of adolescents supposed to stop an all - powerful vampire overlord and a werewolf alpha? Sure, they were quite a powerful team with a vampire, werewolf, mermaid, fairy and witch, but the chances of them coming out alive were still slim.

Not that anyone cared about a plan anyway. They were too busy fussing over Talia and how they were sure to win if they had a witch who could bring people back from the dead.

"That was sick!" exclaimed Aldo. "We're sure to beat those evil punks ass' if we have you on our team" he gestured to Talia.
She only smiled as she looked away, trying not to trip over a small river as they were walking.
"Yea, even though I'm a badass fairy with the power to rip heads off" Acacia said, glancing at Davian as he gave her a death stare, " We're sure to win if we have you" She said as she flew up in the air and started doing backflips.
Talia only chuckled, not used to talking to so many people at once, let alone them showering her with compliments.
Everyone was silent for a while after that.

*20 minutes later*
"Guys where actually are we?" Serafina asked, breaking the silence.
Everyone finally realised they had walked quite a distance from Endura, since the trees had grew taller and more ominous looking as they towered over them, the sky had turned darker and almost a crimson colour, and the faint smell of blood and rotting corpses filled the air.
Davian's eyes widened in realisation.
"We're in Xanchior"
Everyone turned to look at him with expressions of confusion and fear.
"The vampire realm?" Acacia asked, slowly flying back to the ground.
Davian nodded as Serafina spoke.
"If we're in Xanchior, we need to be careful. I have a strong feeling that Lörcan and Priamos are here, in the Castle, no doubt surrounded by vampire and werewolf minions who are too cowardly to do the right thing and fight for the good side"
Everyone agreed as Davian looked around, feeling like they were being watched.
"Davian, you alright?" Aldo asked, coming over and placing a hand on Davian's shoulder.
Davian snapped out his trance, looking over at the other male.
"Yea, I'm fine, I just-"
He was cut off by a loud rustle in the branches above.
Everyone looked up, but saw nothing.
Until a group of vampires jumped down just in front of them.

Everyone turned to look in shock as the vampires snarled at them all with menacing grins, fangs bared, eyes glowing red.
Davian noticed they were all wearing Lörcan's army badges, making his worry grow even more. They were undeniably in dangerous territory now.

(kind of a short chapter, I just needed to get something published)