Part 2

Y/n Pov

I slowly opened my eyes, I was in a strange room. It was plain with only a light and a makeshift bed which I was laying in. I saw the door slowly open as the man from earlier walked in.

Techno Pov

"Oh you're awake," I said.

 "How are you feeling?"I asked. 

"Good," they replied. 

"Well let me reintroduce myself, my name is Technoblade but you can call me Techno, "I said. They just nodded.

Third-person Pov

The two stayed in the room all day getting to know each other and they had an instant connection. The voices also like Y/n.This is the first person Techno doesn't completely hate other than Phil. The two were having a good time when Techno heard a knock on the door.

Techno Pov

I heard a knock at the front door. I immediately stood up, "Stay here," I said to Y/n.

I walked to the front door and took out my sword. I opened it quickly ready to attack. I was about to strike but I stopped when I saw it was my younger brother Tommy. I lowered my sword and asked, "What are you doing here?" He quickly replied.

 "Can I not come to visit my favorite brother?"Does he really think I don't know what he's doing.

"What do you want Tommy?"I said in a monotone voice.

"Ok, so you see I was kinda exiled and I ran away from exile so now I want to stay with you also IaminhidingfromDreamwhokeptmeinexile."

He said the last part under his breath but I still heard. "No, "I replied. I was about to close the door when Y/n came to my side.

Y/n Pov

I walked to Techno and saw the person outside who fit the description of his brother and my technical uncle.

"Why is he here?"I asked Techno.

"He is leaving, "Techno said. Instead, Uncle Tommy just walked inside.

"Who is this bitch?" he asked as he sat next to the fireplace. Techno closed the door and picked me up.

We all sat on the couch talking about random stuff. I heard another knock at the door. I walked over to the window and saw a man in netherite armor and had a white mask.I told Techno and he told Uncle Tommy to hide. I was very confused. Techno picked me up and walked to the door.

Dream Pov

I wanted to go see my boyfriend and asked him about Tommy's disappearance. I got to his house and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw Techno holding a child.

 "Hi babe," he greeted me.

 "Who's child is that?"I asked him. 

"Oh this is my adopted daughter, Y/n," he said, "I found her this morning."What is with this family and getting children off the road.

"Ok, "I replied. I walked inside and took off my armor and mask. I might as well in front of the child since they would be sticking around. I sat on the couch and Techno joined me.

"So why are you here?" he asked.

"Can I not come see my boyfriend?"I asked.

"Yh but you usually text me first," he replied.

"It was a surprise, "I said to him. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips then Y/n said,"EWW!" We pulled apart and laughed at the three-year-old. This is my little family.

 This is my little family