Part 4

Techno Pov

"WHAT THE HELL TECHNO!" Dream shouted at Techno.

"Dream please calm down," I said in my regular monotone voice.

"CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TOMMY IS YOUR BROTHER?" Dream again should.

"Dream please calm down you're scaring Y/n," I said while holding Y/n in my arms.

"Ok! Ok, Techno can you please explain why Tommy is here and why you didn't tell me he is your brother?" Dream asked me.

"Am I invisible or something," Tommy said, "I need answers too like what the hell is going on between you and this green teletubby?"

"Okay let me explain everything," I said.

Timeskip brought to you by a lazy author

"I get that you two have been dating for a while but I don't accept your relationship," Tommy said.

"No one cares what you think," Dream told Tommy.

"You know what I'm gonna go tell Philza and Wilbur about this," Tommy responded.

"No you're not," I said to Tommy.

"Yes, I am"He replied.

Author Pov

This argument went on for a while until Dream parted them. After they calmed down, Dream reminded Tommy that he was exiled and couldn't go back ever.

Important Kinda

Everyone believes the Dream is the bad guy, the villain, but from Techno's perspective, he is just an unfortunate person. Dream has always acted confident but behind closed doors, he is actually depressed. Techno cannot express the number of times he has found Dream half-dead on the bathroom floor. They have a really close relationship they tell each other everything. The only problem is that their relationship is entirely secret no one else knew about it till now............

This part was dedicated to Technoblade/Alex. 

R.I.P Blood God