5- twitter/interview

Twitter

MarvelStudios: Marvel Studios' Black Widow | Official Trailer. This holiday season 🕷 Watch the new trailer for Marvel Studios' @BlackWidowOfficial , December 20 in Theatres and on @DisneyPlus.

4

4.1m retweets || 5m likes

*'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'*

Interview

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

Jimmy: Our guests Tonight are 3 actresses from the famous franchise: Marvel.

*claps*

Jimmy: Please welcome Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh and Skyler Sawyer!

*screams & claps*

Jimmy: So, the trailer came out *laughs* the trailer got a hundred and forty five million views in the first hour it was released!

Scarlett: Wow!

Skyler: The first hour?

Jimmy: Oh yeah!

Skyler: That's- that's crazy, i didn't know that!

Jimmy: I want to know where Black Widow is supposed to be situated in the chronological order of the MCU?

Scarlett: It picks up right away from the end of Avengers 3! Right?

Skyler: Yes, exactly!

Jimmy: Have you guys seen the movie?

Florence: No, no! Really!

Skyler: We'll.. I saw it and I filmed it on my phone and I'm going to post it on my Instagram story later!

*laughs*

Jimmy: Oh, great!

Skyler: I'm kidding guys!

Jimmy: It's a 2 hour movie, right?

Scarlett: Yes!

Jimmy: And it's about time that you get your own movie!

Scarlett: Yeah, it's about time! Yeah, i guess it's about time!

*Skyler and Florence are clapping for Scarlett*

Jimmy: Okay. What make Florence like somebody we really need to watch out?

Skyler: I have to watch out all the time, she tries to trick me a lot!

Scarlett: Yeah, same!

Florence: Into giving me hugs!

*laughs*

Skyler: No but honestly she's such a talented actor, she's amazing!

Scarlett: She's the real deal, an amazing scene partner and she's.. you know she just has a fresh take on everything! I love working with her!

Florence: Awh!

Jimmy: I guess you can't really tell me more about the movie?

Skyler: Nop!

*laughs*

Jimmy: So... Skyler how is it going with Elizabeth? Do you have anything planned?

Skyler: It's going pretty great! Lizzie is amazing! It felt so good the be home for a little while. We.. we recently adopted a dog!

*screams*

Jimmy: No way!

Skyler: Yep, his name is Moon, his the cutest i love him! Um.. yeah I can't really talk to you about what I have plan next!

Jimmy: You two recently celebrated your 2 year anniversary?

Skyler: Yes, well.. It was 2 months ago but yeah!

Jimmy: Okay, okay! What about you Florence?

Florence: Life's amazing, I got to spend some quality time with my family back in the UK. It was amazing!

Jimmy: How's Billie?

Florence: *laughs* She's good!

Jimmy: Scarlett?

Scarlett: Yeah, Rose my daughter is taking all my time, following me everywhere *laughs* but she's amazing really!

Jimmy: And how's Collin?

Scarlett: He's great! He's amazing!

Jimmy: Thank you guys so much and congrats on the movie!

Skyler: Thank you for having us!

Florence: Thank you, bye!

*'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'**'꒳'*

Twitter

SkylerSawyerUpdate: Skyler Sawyer, Scarlett Johansson and Florence Pugh were in the "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon" yesterday!

354,8k retweets || 658,4k likes

-

ElizabethOlsenUpdate: Skyler Sawyer said during the "The Tonight Show" that Elizabeth and her recently adopted a dog named Moon!
573,9k retweets || 826,3k likes

userg: my heart

usert: that's the cutest thing ever

userm: i'm so happy for them!

usera: i love this couple so much!!

userw: I'M CRYING

userq: skyler seemed so happy during the show!