53- twitter/instagram/interview

Twitter

SkylerSawyerUpdates: Skyler should be attending The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight! Her first apparition on the TV in months!
237,7 retweets || 538,6k likes

usera: omg i can't wait

usert: is lizzie would be there too?

userg: i'm so happy!!

userw: finally

-

Twitter

ElizabethOlsenUpdates: Elizabeth is going to attend The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight with Skyler Sawyer!
478,3k retweets || 683,6k likes

-

Instagram

skylersawyer instagram story

-

THE LATE LATE NIGHT with JAMES CORDEN

James: Our guests today are the favourite couple of the Marve fans! Welcome Elizabeth Olsen and Skyler Sawyer! *clasp*

*screams*

Skyler: Hi! Hello!

James: Thank you both for being here tonight!

Elizabeth: Thank you for having us!

James: So you're here tonight to talk about... what happened. Skyler are you okay?

*elizabeth take skyler's hand in hers*

Skyler: Um.. yeah! It's the only way to speak my truth..

James: Exactly! So... tell us what happened that night!

Skyler: Well.. Um I was invited to a party, I was told that the rest of the people who I worked with were invited too but it wasn't true.

Elizabeth: The person that invited you lied to you but you trusted her right?

Skyler: Yes! There were only friends of THAT person... I was confused at first but I didn't questioned it too much because I trusted her. I drank some champagne and alcohol.. *nervous laugh* Sorry... Um that's when it happened I guess. Her friends brought drugs to the party and I supposed they all consumed it and I refused so they put it in my drink.. I was slightly drunk so I didn't realise it... A few moments are still blurry but THAT person kissed me... the picture that was posted was taken in that moment...

Elizabeth: What happened next, baby?

Skyler: Um... I don't remember... Oh yes I got to a sofa trying to catch my breath, I wasn't feeling well at all and then I got out!

James: Woah... I'm so sorry that happened to you Skyler.

Elizabeth: That person abuse Sky's kindness... After that Scarlett and my sisters found a lawyer to get Sky out of the show but everything was on Sky's sides so that was kind of easy, yeah?

Skyler: Yeah... That was exhausting but I recognise that it was done pretty quickly!

James: Okay... I didn't know you had to overcome all of this!

Skyler: Yeah!

James: Let's brighten the mood a little! What's you project next?

Elizabeth: Skyler and I are going to go on vacation in France for a couple of weeks and then we're going to come back home, spending some times together without filming.

Skyler: Yeah I'm taking a break from filming for a few months. I'm going to take care of myself first and spend quality times with Lizzie!

James: That sounds really amazing! I'm happy you're taking time to yourselves! I'm so glad I could hear your side of the story and finally know the truth. Thank you again Skyler for sharing your story!

*screams*

James: Elizabeth thank you to for being here tonight! Enjoy your time off!

Elizabeth: Thank you so much! Bye!

Skyler: Thank you!

James: Have a good night!!