Chapter 25

"Avi?" Kirstie calls to me. I come from behind her and get onto her waist. I spin her around, and she giggles. She spins to face me, and kisses me with her mouth wide open. Our tongues dance, and she pulls away. "I think we have company."
I look over and see Kevin and Tori passionately kissing. "Hey guys!"
They pull away and blush. "Hi," Kevin calls.
Both of us feeling a little awkward, we all go our separate ways.
"Why are they here?" Kirstie giggles.
"Probably the same reason as us," I kiss her head.
"What do you want to do?" she smiled up at me sweetly.
"I don't know."
"We could always watch a movie on demand," she kissed my cheek.
"Let's go," I pull her hand into the room. We turn off all the lights and look through HBO. I wrap my arm around her waist. She snuggles into my chest. As movies go, we did end up making out. I first just played with her hair. She then pulled herself onto my lap and kissed me. I returned it and ran my hands up and down her body. She shivers, and kissed my neck. She runs her hands under my t shirt. She traces the outlines of my muscles. I moan, and she smirks at me. She takes my bottom lip in between her teeth, and I moan once more. She begins to take off my shirt when a knock comes at the door.
"Hey," Kevin offers me a three second smile.
"Hi, can I help you?" I say with a tone that is almost too happy.
"Tori wants to go to dinner with you two," he groans.
"I have a feeling that you two came here for the same reason we did. We have plans," I wink. He thanks me and goes to meet Tori.
"Who was that?" Kirstie calls to me.
"Kevin. Tori wanted to go to dinner. We have plans."
"Oh, and what are those plans?" Kirstie smirks at me.
"Where did we leave off."
Kirstie crawls onto my lap, and takes off my shirt. I kiss her one last time before laying down to watch the movie. She snuggles up into my chest. She falls asleep. I set her in the bed and turn off all the lights and TV. I snuggle up with Kirstie, and, having the unfortunate job as the big spoon, fall asleep.