Author's Note (Important)

⚠️ The book contains trigerring content. You are warned before moving ahead ⚠️

Hello dear readers!!

Thanks for choosing this book to read and giving it a try ^_^

Here's my very first book on this platform - "Love is the definition of pain"

Though I have already uploaded it on my instagram (@/taefikk), I wanted to upload it here as well. And hence, this is my very first book on this platform.

There are a few things I want to clear before you read further.

Firstly, kindly ignore any grammatical errors because English is not my first language. And I would like to apologize in advance if you don't like any kind of thing in this book as I'm still a beginner and there's a lot that I have to learn in this journey.

Secondly, this is just a work of fiction. Nothing is related to the person whose name is used. Everything in this fiction is just an imagination so don't take anything seriously.

The cover of this book is made by me and it doesn't intend any kind of shipping so don't come to me saying that I'm shipping them. I know and I respect the privacy of idols, actors and actresses. Hope you all understand :)

Everything is purely my imagination. If something appears in this book that you have already read before, then it is just a coincidence.

And lastly, kindly refrain from copying anything from this book. It is my work and it will be nice of you to keep your imagination pure and don't use my work. Also, do not translate the book or use anything from here without permission. It is strictly prohibited.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You all are free to share your opinions here🤗
Don't hesitate to share your reviews.

If you have any kind of questions, then post them here <3

I welcome you all to my weird world of imaginations🤪

Enjoy reading💜