♤{EPILOGUE}♤

- 23 Years Later -

"Y/n, you are getting late for college! Sara called and informed me that you have to gather 10 minutes earlier before the graduation event begins!" Nina called her daughter who was still getting ready in her room.

After you died, Nina was depressed because of your and your father's death. So her family tried to distract her and married her. After a year of marriage, Nina gave birth to a girl child whose name was kept in a memory of yours. Kang Y/n.

That day was Y/n's graduation day as she completed her dream course in college and was now going to get her dreams completed real soon. Whenever Nina saw her daughter, she reminded her of you as she resembled you quite a lot. Both in looks and habits as well. Say it a miracle or whatever, Nina felt like God gave her Y/n as a memory of you to cherish forever.

"Yes mom! I'm coming!" Y/n said loudly from her room. After Nina fed her breakfast, she was all ready to go to college. She was so happy as she finally was going to complete her dreams.

When she reached college with her parents, she found Jin's son, Taehyeon, there. "Hello Mr Kang, hello Mrs Kang." Taehyeon bowed to Y/n's parents as soon as he noticed them. Y/n's parents patted his back.

Y/n also greeted Taehyeon's parents. "Congratulations to both of you." Jin congratulated her and Taehyeon. Then they both thanked Jin and went into the college's corridors to talk for a while.

"Congratulations, babe." Taehyeon hugged Y/n. Y/n congratulated him back. Y/n and Taehyeon have been dating for three years now. They both were so happy in their relationship and wanted to continue till whenever they could.

After the graduation event was over, y/n and Taehyeon's families went on a lunch together. They sent y/n and Taehyeon back to home while they talked about something that the couple didn't know about.

▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎

- 2 years later -

Y/n's POV

That day when mom and dad sent me and Taehyeon back home, we didn't know what they were talking about. But once they both arrived back home, they told us that they were planning for our marriage. I was shocked at first but they told me that first we both can pursue our careers and once we both are stable enough in life, they will make us marry each other.

And today was the day when me and Taehyeon were finally getting married. Yes, both of us were quite successful in our careers and agreed to marry.

It was going to be a hard day for both of our families. Watching their children growing up and getting married was indeed a proud moment but emotional at the same time.

I didn't want to leave my parents but this was a phase of life where we all have to let go of our past and start a new life.

My mom always told me of her sister-like figure who also had the same name as mine. She told how her love was betrayed. All she expected was my marriage life to be full of love and never be left uncompleted. She was more than just being happy at that moment. And I felt good seeing her happy.

Finally I was going to marry the love of my life, Taehyeon. It's been 5 years since we both were into a relationship. And now the relationship was turning into a beautiful married life that I always wished for.

My mother looked at my all set bridal standing figure. It would be a lie if I say she didn't cry last night. She cried remembering how she had raised me up. And now, after she saw me in my bridal get up, she was ready to cry any moment. I quickly hugged her and calmed her down.

Then mom guided me to the aisle and there I found Taehyeon standing, particularly waiting for me to come to walk down the aisle.

End of Y/n's POV

The groom was waiting for the bride who was going to be his in no time. When they both looked into each other's eyes, the eyes only held love, desperation for each other. Attraction, love, everything was there.

Y/n slowly went to him and clung her arm in his arm. The view seemed like they both were unbreakable. Then they both started walking down the aisle. After everyone's cheering, they both reached the end of the aisle where the priest was standing, ready to deliver the words.

The priest started with the speech and they both exchanged the vows. Now it was time for them to kiss each other.

Not like they never kissed each other, but this time they were kissing each other to get tied to each other's fate forever.

The time their lips connected, everything seemed fading in love. Everything felt beautiful. Indeed this was going to be a new start of their lives.

'And the kiss deepened. They didn't care at all what fate was holding for them in the future, all they cared about was their love for each other.
They cared to tell each other about their love and affection.
Trains moved on their tracks, cars ran on the road, water flowed in the sea, wind blew, like always... But what they both cared about was each other.'

You and Taehyung couldn't complete your love story 25 years back, but now there were new versions of you to repeat the history and complete their love this time. The history was repeating itself, excluding all the horrific events that changed Taehyung's and your life in no time.

Love sometimes doesn't need to be completed, as it was in your and Taehyung's case. But this time, Y/n and Taehyeon's love was going to be an example. It was going to be an example that 'Love is not the definition of pain', but 'Love is the definition of the most beautiful and euphoric feeling in the whole world.'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n::

This ain't good, so if you want to exclude the epilogue from the story, you can🙃

This is the end of the story, thanks for staying till the end♡

I'll be announcing a new book pretty soon, stay tuned for that :)

Thanks for reading💜

Take good care of yourself and stay hydrated, this girl right here cares for you♡

Have a nice day ^_^