Chapter 8 | Some moments

I came to the kitchen and saw someone standing there. I was about to scream when someone put their hand on my mouth. Fuck.

Y/N: "AHHH---"

???: "Shhh! Don't shout, we will be caught."
_________________________________________

Y/N: "What do you mean 'we'? There's no 'we'. It's just you, I'm not doing anything wrong. And who are you? What you doing in my house?  How did you get in? And what are you planning to do?" I tried to sound brave so that he doesn't harm me.

???: "Whoa! You forgot me?" He seemed a bit surprised.

Wait. Why does that voice sounds familiar?

I slowly looked up and was surprised to see an idiot person with an idiot smile of his.

"The one and only piece in the whole universe, the great Jeon Jungkook." He smiled more to irritate me.

I sighed in relief.

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, how can I forget you? Mr. meanie coconut head."

His smiled dropped.

Jungkook: "Again coconut head! How many times do I tell you that I'm not a coconut head and at least not a meanie."

Y/N: "Well, you're a coconut head as well as a meanie."

Jungkook made an annoyed and frustrated face.

Y/N: "Now mind telling me why are you here? Are you hungry again?"

Jungkook: "No. I was not feeling sleepy and was wondering if there was something to eat."

Y/N: "Isn't that being hungry?"

Jungkook: "Nah but you can say." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Y/N: "Haha... you could have simply said that instead of making a lame excuse."

Jungkook: "Why are we talking about me? Tell me what brings you here at this late?"

Y/N: "I'm thirsty."

Jungkook nodded as he grabbed a packet of snacks from the kitchen shelf and sat on the chair.

Jungkook: "Wanna eat some?"
He asked me offering the snacks.

Y/N: "No, but thanks for asking."

Jungkook: "Even if you want I won't give you."

He stuck out his tongue at me.

What a fucking tease.

(Hawt hawt~)

Y/N: "I DON'T WANT EITHER!"

Jungkook: "I know" He chuckled, "Slow down your voice or else someone will come."

Y/N: "So what if someone will come? We are not kissi---"

I stopped in between as I realized what I was about to say. I looked at Jungkook and he was smirking at me.