Bio... and History

Character Bio

Name: Erik Nishizumi(Formerly Karlson)

JROTC Rank: Lieutenant Commander

Position: Commanding Officer of the Third Panzergrenadier Brigade

Vehicle(s):Panzerkampfwagon V ausf G(Panther ausf. G)(Commander)

Age: 17

Look + Uniform:

********

Erik was orphaned at the age of four, and been in and out of the Foster System for several months before he was adopted into the Nishizumi Family, chiefly at the behest of Tsuneo, Shiho's husband. He spent the next four years being raised as part of the Nishizumi household before Erik decided to leave the family, mainly due to the pressures from Shiho too.

Almost immediately, Erik ended up joining the International JROTC program, aimed at keeping young men and women off the streets of the world. Due to his age, Erik was granted the option of his choice of school, which had inherent universal advantages, such as free tuition to any college at the age of 18 or graduation, citizenship within the host country, and a guaranteed rank within the Host Country's military. Erik chose Europa's School of Military Excellence, which had a reputation of being a hard school to be apart of, but was also considered one of the best schools to attend.

With the next eight years going by, Erik chose to partake in the War Games section of Europa's curriculum, which pitted the school against other schools, such as Lincoln Army College and Brest Naval Academy, American and French respectively. Europa is chiefly a Germanic School, however, it is technically run as a joint school between Germany and Poland.

Erik himself was only recently placed in command of the Third Panzergrenadier Brigade, which had an attached Panzer Platoon for heavy support, after serving well in the last year within the First Panzergrenadier Brigade.