8

A month and a half later

Things were getting better. I went to visit my dads grave at the end of every week. Hell, i even decided to call Satomi - yeah I'm not calling her Mom- and start on my long LONG path to forgiving her, i ended up meeting my little sister, Eri, and she's so cute! At first I didn't think she liked me very much, I mean she is 14 do I expect her to come running into my arms yelling "Big sister!" The first time she meets me, no, but after a while she started opening up to me a little bit more, she even calls me sissy (^ v ^). Sometimes Satomi's new husband, Shinichi tags along. He's kinda cool i guess, buttt i sometimes I wish he'd just not be there.

Today I've got to go to work, ive been keeping up with Draken's heavy ass workload that he just dumps on me, like writing contracts for his legal businesses and organising meetings for his illegal ones.

I approach my workplace and make my way up to the office floor. When i walk in and sit down, the telephone on the desk rings. It's Draken.

"Hello?" I ask.

"It's hello SIR, try to remember that, anyway i need you upstairs." He commands.

"Yes, SIR." I tell him, mocking his earlier words. I don't know if after him staying at his apartment made us closer but, we always talk like this. Junichiro's always complaining that I'm the favourite and i havent even been there that long. I usually just laugh it off but now im actually starting to think ... maybe we are a little bit too close. My cheeks heat up at the thought, so i calm myself down before opening the door to Draken's office.

My heart sinks into my stomach, as I look at the blonde BOMBSHELL on his desk. "Heyy, aren't you gorgeous?! My names Emma." She says jumping off his desk. A black dress clinging to her hourglass figure. Her beautiful yellow eyes half shut from her bright smile.

"Uhm thank you," i say flabbergasted, "my names y/n. Im Draken's assistant."

"Cute." She says, giving me a once over. Rude. "Ken, you called me up here?" I say, looking past the blonde.

"Emma. Out." He demands sternly.

"WHAAA?? I just got heree." She whines. Draken shoots her a warning glance.

"Ugh. Fine." She huffs, walking over toward Draken. She plants a small kiss on his cheek that, for some reason, made me die a little on the inside. She looks back at me with a triumphant glare and walks toward the door. "Later ... y/n." She whispers in my ear before leaving.

"What do you want?" I ask. Trying not to sound too harsh, so i didnt give away the fact that my heart just cracked.

"Have you been practicing with thag gun like i told you to?" He asks, resting his elbows on the table, clasping his hands together.

"Its part of my job. Obviously i am." I tell him.

"Show me." He says

"What?" I ask genuinely confused at what he's asking me to do right now.

"Show me. Take ur gun and shoot the pen holder of my desk." He gestures to the piece of decor on the table.

"What?! In here?!" I ask. My eyes widening in shock.

"Dont worry about the noise were on the top floor. Plus everyone around here knows better than to snitch on me. So go ahead." He smirks.

"Your egos slipping out, dial it back a little yeah?" I say pulling the gun from its holster on my hip. I take it out and aim before successfully shooting the pen holder off the desk. Inwardly celebrating my badassness, i put it back in its holster.