~Chapter 4~

"telepathy"

"Aura/shouting"

"Bond Speech"

"{pokemon speech}"

"normal speech"

_________________

"Pidgeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!"(A/N I think that's the sound it makes XD) a cry was heard from near Mount Silver.

The Pidgey came to Ash and used Wing Attack on him for some reason.

"Hey! What was that for?" Ash said to the Pidgey.

Kyla giggled and said, "I bet it's for you getting lost in thoughts again~"

Then the Pidgey pointed at his leg, which was tied up with a letter. Ash untied the letter and opened it. It said:

Dear Satoshi,

Hello Satoshi. Or should I call you, Ash Ketchum. There is going to be a tournament called the 'Pokemon Master League'. If you win, you get the title Pokemon Master. You are invited to join this tournament. Also, I heard about your betrayal. I also invited the traitors so you can get revenge on them. I know that you will join this if I invite the traitors, so I invited them. Hope you make it. To register, go to the Pokemon Centre. The tournament will begin in 3 months from now in the Alola region. 

 From, Scott

P.S.

Ash, it took me 4 years to find out you're alive. 4 DAMN YEARS ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are wondering why this Pidgey attacked you, I ordered him to do it. You deserve that for faking your death and only telling the regional Professors about it. BE HERE, OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Hmm, a tournament for the title Pokemon Master? I know that he will be there. Should I join? It's been a while since I battled in a tournament. And I can get revenge on the traitors. I could also meet the Alola gang, especially Lillie. I wonder what she's doing now...' Ash thought.

Meanwhile... In the Alola region

Lillie's POV

"Hey Lillie, look!" a certain green haired teen asked.

"What is it, Mallow?" I asked.

"A Pikipek left it here. And it's a letter from a person named... Scott?" Mallow said, reading the letter.

Then, the rest of our gang came back from training.

"Hey guys, what it that?" Kiawe asked.

"A letter, from a person named Scott. A Pikipek left it here." I replied.

"Well then, let's read what it says!" Lana said.

I slowly read the letter. It said:

Dear Kiawe,Lillie,Mallow,Sophocles, and Lana,

You have been invited to the Pokemon Master League. The winner of the tournament will get the title 'Pokemon Master'. You can register at the Pokemon Centre. The tournament will be held from 3 months from now in the Alola region. Also, Lillie bring that brother of yours, I know he's strong. Hope you all make it there.

From, Scott

As I was done reading it, tears started to fall from my eyes. From the title 'Pokemon Master', it reminded me of Ash. It was his dream to be the Pokemon Master. My friends looked sad as well.

Sophocles said, "I know you miss him, Lillie. So do we. But we have to acheive that title. For Ash."

 Four years ago, the newspaper said he was killed by some pokemon. And all his pokemon mysteriously disappeared as well. I still have some hope that he's still alive. Ash is too strong to be killed by some pokemon.

"O-okay. I will also call Gladion about this. But I am not entering for my own good. I am entering it for Ash." I said quietly, holding my chest. 

My friends all nodded sadly and agreed to enter the tournament.

Back to Mt.Silver

" Hey guys, come here!" Ash yelled.

Lailah and the rocket trio came here. They were munching on malasadas.

"Sup, Ash?" Laiah asked.

Ash gave them the letter. They glanced at the letter for a long time.

 Finally, Jessie said, "The Pokemon Master Tournament? Also a revenge to the traitors? Count me in."

"Count us in as well," the rest said.

"Okay then, what are we waiting for? Let's train for the tournament really hard and win it!!" Ash yelled with joy.

"So Master, are you going to bring all your pokemon with you?" Gadevoir asked.

"Yeah, I am planning on bringing them all. Why?" Ash said.

"Oh, just wondering." Gardevoir said.

"Can we train now? I'm itching for some tough training. I call sparring with Charizard. I'm gonna beat him today." Lucario said.

"Hey, no fair. Then I call sparring with Pikachu," Greninja said.

"{Oh, trying to lose again? I'm surely going to beat you Gren,}" Pikachu smirked.

"Hey Ash, can I battle with your Floatzel? Eevee wants a rematch." Kyla said.

"Sure, let's get things started!" Ash exclaimed.