A/N

If you were looking for a chapter, sorry, not a chapter. I just wanted to make some things straight about my story.

First, I am NOT good at romance. I try my best in romance and sometimes it may be weird. So be warned about those.

Second, my chapters are sometimes very cringy. Many of you may have realized that a while ago. When I look back at my chapters, I think many of them are cringy. I got an advice from  reader, and I'll try to make it less cringy using the advice.

Third, some characters in my story may not appear that much. Characters like Lailah, Jessie, James, and Meowth are not really main characters. They are less important than other characters. I think I will get some comments why they are not really appearing but were in the 'Characters' chapter, and this is the answer to that. I may put them in the story more often, but I can't promise you that.

Kyla: You barely even put them in the story.

Author(me): Shut up Kyla!

Anyway, I could put them in the story more.

And I can tell you some characters that are like more important characters. Some of them are:  Ash, Bonnie, and Max. There are more but it's not clear so... skip!

Kyla: Hey! You forgot to put me!

Author: Sorry, not clear.

Also some of you may be wondering why I wasn't updating my book. The reason is this : school.

I'm a regular student going to a regular school, so I of course have homework. And you know, there's always time for video games so I didn't really had time to update it. I got lazy and I kept telling myself, 'I'll write it later. No worries!' and I didn't update it for... MORE THAN TWO WEEKS?!

Kyla: You abandoned us.

Author: SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!? 

Okay, so, umm... not updating my story for more than two weeks is a BIG deal to me. I have always read great stories that are not completed and are abandoned, and I always thought that I will never abandon my story. To be honest, I practically forgot about Wattpad and-

Kyla: YOU FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD AND US?!?!?

Author: I KNOW AND I'M SORRY!!! AND STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I was saying, I forgot about it and I just played. I am very sorry about that. And Thanksgiving was this Thursday.

So I think that is all I have to say, and I don't know when I will update my story for now. But I can promise you that I will update it soon and if I don't update it in two weeks, you can stop reading this story. I'm serious. This is getting awkward, so bye!

Kyla: And thanks for 2.7K views!

Author: I will have to have a talk with you later, young lady. But thanks anyway for enjoying my story! *grabs Kyla and drags her to a room*