Chapter 16

"All good. Objective obtained." I spoke.

"We're on our way. What room?" Nat asked.

"Down the hallway, take a right. It's the 4th door on the left." I replied.

"See you in a minute."

The man looked up at me with wide eyes. "You fucking whore!" He snarled.

"First of all, if I recall correctly, your bitch ass was dumb enough to think I would fuck with you and you're the one who grabbed my hips and kissed my neck. You horny mother fucker. Secondly, let's just say...I'm not from around here. I could easily just.." I rose my hand and let the my illusion diminish on it. I touched the ground beneath his feet and froze it.

"What do you want from me?" The man asked a hint of fear in his voice.

"Do I detect fear in your voice?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up!"

"Yeah that's not gonna happen."

"What. Do. You. Want." The man spoke more aggressively.

"Information. On Hydra." I responded calmly.

"I'm not telling you anything."

"I think you're forgetting a few things. For starters, you're the one who has his hands tied behind his back with a belt. And secondly, you're forgetting I can freeze you with the blink of an eye. So I suggest you get your ass talking before I give you a literal brain freeze."

The man spit at me, missing me and landing on the frozen floor.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Guess we're doing this the hard way. Well, easy for me. Hard on you."

I let the rest of my illusion drop, my skin turning to its blue hue, my eyes blood red, and my hair an icy white. I stepped closer to the man and leaned close to him. Our faces were inches apart as I reached my hand behind the chair and placed it on his.

He gritted his teeth and winced in pain.

"You just experienced severe frost bite. If treated properly, you can still save the hand, it will just be rendered useless. That's only the start of what I can do. Shall I go on? Or are you ready to speak?" I spoke.

The man didn't answer.

"Tell me everything. Base locations, agents, weapons, soldiers, etc."

"Go to hell." He laughed.

"Honey, I've already been there. It's not as fun as it seems. It's always so hot and sticky and ugh so much fire. But I'm sure you'll love it." I smiled.

The man's eyes widened as I raised my hand once again.

There was a knock at the door.

"Help! Help! This bitch is crazy!" The man yelled.

"Oh now you talk!" I grumbled and walked over to the door, looking through the peephole before opening it.

Nat, Thor and Loki walked in.

"Having fun, Darling?" Loki asked.

I nodded and smirked at the man.

"He tell you anything yet?" Nat asked.

"Nope. I gave him frost bite though. That was fun." I responded.

"Time to take a different approach, something a little more, bloody perhaps?" Loki suggested.

"Im going to be the look out." Thor stated and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, Lo. Hand me my dagger." I said.

"Lo?" The man asked as loki summoned my dagger and handed it to me.

"Oh right! I forgot. Let me introduce you guys. Uhh wait what's his name again? I've been calling him man and mother fucker in my head this entire time." I asked Nat.

"Günter Schäfer." Nat replied.

"Loki, Natasha, this is Günter, Günter this is Loki and this is Natasha. Loki drop the illusions." I ordered as I put my own mortal illusion back up. "Oh! And I'm Y/n. Which you didn't care to ask before, when you were all handsy and making out with me."

There was a green flash of light and Günter's mouth gaped open when he looked to Loki.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath.

"Wanna talk now?" I asked.

No answer. Just blank staring.

I flipped my dagger in my hand and straddled his lap, holding the knife to his neck. I dropped the illusion on my hand once again and placed my hand on his bare chest.

"How about now?"

"Hail Hydra." Günter spoke and bit down on something in his mouth. White foam came out of his mouth and Loki pulled me off the man's lap.

"Fuck!" Nat exclaimed.

"He killed himself." I said in disbelief.

To be honest that whole scene freaked me out. I was doing my best to keep my cool and act intimidating.

My breathing started to hitch. Whats happening? Fuck. I can't breathe.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Loki asked, placing a hand on my back.

"This is my fault." I whispered, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Y/n, you couldn't have known." Nat assured.

"Tony is gonna be pissed a-and he's gonna kick me out of the tower." A few tears fell from my eyes as I leaned my back against the wall for support.

"Why would you think that? We've all made mistakes and this wasn't even that." Nat responded.

I slid down the wall as I tried to steady my breathing. Loki hurriedly sat down next to me and pulled me to his chest.

"Y/n, if Stark is allowing me, of all people, stay in the tower after my past, then I highly doubt he will kick you out for something that wasn't even your doing." Loki spoke softly.

It took a few minutes before I calmed my breathing and allowed myself to stand back up.

Thor walked back in and saw the limp, lifeless body sitting in the chair and looked to us. He saw my redened eyes and could tell I was crying.

"Lady Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I responded and walked out of the room, Loki followed after me.

Thor looked to Nat for answers.

"I'll explain later." She answered and followed Thor out of the room.

"This is going to feel really weird, Natasha." Loki stated as he rested a hand on mine and Nat's shoulders. Thor rested his hand on Loki's shoulder, just before he teleported us all back to the hotel.

We landed in the hallway in front of our doors. I walked into mine and Loki's room as did Nat and Thor with their room. Loki followed me.

"Do you mind?" I gestured to my dress. "I'm really tired and I don't feel like changing."

Loki nodded and with a flash of green light, my red dress had turned into a hoodie and sweatpants.

I thanked him and he pat the bed next to him.

I crawled onto his bed and laid down next to him, placing my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to him and comforting me.