Chapter 1

Big Brother

The queen's kid, Michael Owen, is already 15 years old in Maria's country. Michael is a kind, courteous, and kind young man. Even the inhabitants of the kingdom hide the truth that he is not Queen Maria and Prince Migo's biological son from those outside the monarchy. Eva works as a SharathNews reporter. Eva was assigned to cover the morning news in the Sharath kingdom, and while she searches for an exciting headline for the news, she comes upon the prince of Sharath outside a sanctuary's park.

"Your Majesty, please wait!" Eva yelled to the prince from afar.

"Huh?" Michael said, perplexed as to where the voice was coming from.

"Hello, your Majesty," Eva says as she sprints toward Michael, gasping for air.

"Shh, don't come anywhere near the sanctuary," Michael compassionately advised Eva.

"Oh, Prince Michael, I'm so sorry," Eva apologized.

"It's all right, Miss," Michael responded pleasantly. 

"Don't apologize; it wasn't your fault," Michael added.

"Thank you, your highness," Eva responded.

"but do you have any extra time?" Eva added.

"Excuse me?" Michael asked, perplexed.

"I was assigned to the morning news," Eva revealed quietly.

Michael inquired gently, "So you're a reporter Miss?"

"Yes, Your Highness," Eva said to Michael.

"We could discuss somewhere else quiet, far away from the sanctuary," Michael suggested to Eva.

"I agree, I'm being rather disrespectful," Eva said.

Michael, Eva, as well as the guards, visit Michael's favorite spot, Sharath National Park.

Michael remarked to Eva, "Here we are."

Eva inquired of Michael, "Where are we?"

"This is my favorite spot since it allows us to get some fresh air away from the city," Michael remarked.

"I see, I have a few questions for you," Eva explained.

"All right, go ahead and ask," Michael said, Eva.

Eva asked Michael a lot of questions, and he answered them all well, but the last question Eva planned for him would catch him off guard.

"All right, last question of the day," Ema said, "Are you Queen Maria's biological son?"

Michael stutters and says, "I- uh."

Guard No. 1 remarked, "I believe that's enough of a question, miss."

"Let's go, Your Highness," Guard No.2 replied, "your mother is waiting for you."

Michael responded, "O-kay."

After everything Michael has gone through, the reporter's question has placed him under duress, and he want to take a break. However, when he returns home, he is welcomed by a wounded 7-year-old girl covering her face in his mother's clothes, rather than a sigh of relief.

"Is she okay?!?" Michael exclaimed, concerned at seeing the girl injured.

Maria delivered the girl to Michael and came to fetch the first aid bag after seeing how badly she was hurt. Michael can finally take a breath of fresh air after bandaging the helpless child.

Michael inquires, worried, "How are you feeling?"

"Thank you," the girl answered, "a little bit better."

Michael said, "What is your name, little one?"

The girl responded, "Jinaly Rose."

"Nice to meet you Jinaly," Michael said. "I'm Michael Owen, and you're now a part of the family."

Jinaly said, "Really? So you'll be my brother?"

Michael said, "Yes."

Jinaly wrapped her arms around him and gave him a warm embrace.

Jinaly said, holding Michael, "Why are you covering your eyes?"

Michael stares at Jinaly and instead of responding to her query, Michael takes Jinaly's wrist and pulls her towards her new room. Countless maids hailed the new princess as the two walked along the hall wall.

Jinaly said, "Why are these people kneeling to me?"

"As I said, you're now a member of the family," Michael remarked.

Jinaly smiles as she stares at Michael.

Jinaly stated, "I'm really fortunate to have you as my big brother."

"I'm delighted to have you as my little sister," Michael replied, "but first, let's color your hair."

"But why?" Jinaly wondered. "My hair looks good, right?"

"But," Michael said, "we have to repair and color your hair."

Jinaly responded, "Ummm...... Okay."

The maids took Jinaly to the toilet and dyed her hair blue like Migo. Her hair is then styled and she is dressed up as a princess by the attendants. After so much has happened, Jinaly finally retreats to her room for a rest. Years later, when Jinaly is 21, on Michael's 25th birthday, May 11, 2031, she begs her elder brother whether she may walk outdoors.

"Sure," Michael responded, "but if you wear that outfit without a bodyguard, you may be killed; you should go back to your natural hair color and wear something decent."

"Thanks for the suggestion, big brother!" Jinaly said.

"No problem, Marlene" Michael said