Chapter 7

The Three Multiverse holder's 

The following day at the palace, Jinaly is getting ready for her big brother Prince Michael's big event, which is going to be a big deal for the entire kingdom because each kingdom will be visited by the three multiverse holders. As Jinaly was getting ready, she overheard a portal opening loudly in the garden. Jinaly adjusts her hair quickly and rushes to the garden to find out what is going on. When she arrived, she found two men their was Frost and the other was someone she had never seen before. The man has beautiful dark black hair that looks like the galaxy, deep blue streaks that resemble the ocean, and bright purple eyes. Jinaly also notes that the man isn't from this world because he has a crown, a yellow cloak, ears, and a tail, which shows his kind isn't from this universe. When Jinaly had finished observing the other man, her brother drew her over to meet them.

With a smile, Prince Michael continued, "This is my cherished sister Marlene."

"Nice to meet you," Jinaly greeted you hesitantly.

Frost introduced himself as Kurt Frost Universe and grinned because he recognized Jinaly's voice.

Prince Michael introduced the second man, who is not from this world, as Topaz Alejandro Sanchez, saying, "Oh by the way Marlene, this is Topaz Alejandro Sanchez."

Alejandro greeted her and grinned sweetly, "Hello love, You look more beautiful than I could have imagined."

Jinaly blushed as she stared at him since she was too shocked to respond to Alejandro and too embarrassed to speak to him. Alejandro caught Frost's enmity as he saw Alejandro as a threat to his love for Jinaly. They eventually made their way inside the palace to wait for the third multiverse holder, but when he failed to arrive, they decided to just have fun. The next thing that happened was that Jinaly went to the garden and sat on the ground to admire the gorgeous night sky when Alejandro came across her and walked towards her to speak to her.

Alejandro addressed Jinaly as "Hello, my princess."

Jinaly remarked, "Oh it's just you Alejandro, what are you doing here?"

He said politely, "I'm only inspecting you princess," and then he noticed Jinaly was wearing a butterfly hairpin.

Jinaly blushes at him as Alejandro approaches her and gently removes the hairpin from her hair. He then chuckles as he takes a long, slow glance into her gray eyes.

He questioned while holding the hairpin, "You're a really charming and lovely princess, but I must say why do you wear this hairpin?"

"Give it back! That was a gift given to me by my friend!" demanded Jinaly when she noticed Alejandro holding her hairpin.

He spoke softly, "Princess Marlene, please asked nicely."

"Please just return my butterfly hairpin," she begged.

In front of Jinaly, Alejandro used his abilities to shatter the hairpin and replace it with a new one made of three of the finest red crystal, three light yellow pearls, three golden feathers, and a lovely ribbon.

She yelled, "What did you do?!" as Alejandro drew up to her face to insert the new hairpin into her hair.

He smiled at her and added calmly, "Red looks better on your blue-haired princess."

As Frost watched from a distance and realized that the Topaz , Alejandro was winning Jinaly over, Jinaly was seduced by Alejandro's charms and began to gently fall in love with him.

Frost thought to himself as he watched Jinaly and Alejandro becoming tied to one another, "So is this how it's going to end....Well jokes on him...This is just the beginning."

To be continue?