Alright-

Heyyy welcome to your bi/tri weekly shitshow!

bit of a warning lmao look out

"Agh~ please~.." Hinata moaned loudly, as he was pounded into by the older male.

"Fuck you're so beautiful," The Elder groaned into the ginger's ear. his hands twitched, for what, he didn't know. But boy did he find out, As shoyo shakily reached for one of the two hands pinning him to the bed and slowly guiding it to his neck.

 Shoyo breathed out, eyes half lidded as he looked the other. Shoyo then moved his hand over the other and squeezed lightly, signaling for him to choke him.

"S-shoyo.. oh god," he groaned, doing as shoyo wished, watching the younger's eys rolled back and drool roll of his chin.

This scene only served to give the older burst of energy which he used to trust harder and faster.

"Ugh, fuck. sho-Shoyou. moan my name.." He groaned huskily into the younger's ear.

"Ah~ AH~ K-Kenma~" 

* * * * *

Kenma awoke sweating.

'Shit. this can't keep happeninggg..'

He groaned internally.

He continued in his head, pulling the blanket off of himself and looking down.

'I feel like a horny teenager...'

~~~~~

"I should go Bother- I mean uh visit Tetsuro." Kenma mumbled, glancing at his bedroom door, after...  fixing his problem.

Sighing, he sat up and stood slowly.

He glared at his (now dirty) bed, Then sighing once more and ripping the sheet off. Humming lightly, he walked down the hall and placed his laundry in the machine, pouring in detergent and starting it.

He walked back over to his room and into the bathroom, looking at his reflection in annoyance.

"I should shower..." He grumbled, pulling of his hoodie before turning on the water in the shower.

Once fully undressed, he stepped under the warm water. Memories of the dream rushed back to him causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Damn it. You're twenty seven years old body. Not seventeen anymore. Stopppp. Stop. Stop being horny for Shoyou all the time. Is this how Tetsuro felt all through highschool?"

He leaned on the wall and accepted his fate.

~~~~~

(8:45)

"You're such a fucking idiot," Kenma deadpanned at the rooster practically kneeling in front of him.

"Please? C'mon you told him about me, not good things i'm sure, so can you please tell me about him?" Kuroo begged, as you might've guessed, asking about a certain ginger we all know and love.

"I have no obligation what-so-ever, to tell you anything about Shoyou. Kenma crossed his arms defiantly.

"C'mon bro! We're best friends! think of it as apologizing for saying mean things about me!" Kuroo tried, his tactics obviously inefective.