<3

Shoyou  looked at the ravenette suspicously. "Depends. Is it 'cause i'm small?" He asked in a way that made it clear it better not be.

"Uhm...no...."

Shoyou brightened up "Then why?"

Kuroo wracked his mind for an excuse. "Because.." He looked around the room, "..You cute?"

Shoyou looked at him. Then laughed. "Right, okay. You're off the hook but i'm watching you, rooster."

He ruffled Akemi's hair again, and whispered to both children, "It's always the tall ones you gotta watch out for. And who make the most 'short' comments. Remeber what i taught you natsu, don't hesitate to bite their ankles."

The kids giggled at him, to which he smiled triumphantly.

"Slightly offened but okay," The ravenette said, ignoring kenma's glare.

"Be more creative then." Came Shoyou's answer.

Kuroo fake gasped as he finally stepped into the room, "And to think I made you hot chocolate. Mm-mm-mm."

"Wait no-" Shoyou reach for the cup so quickly he almost fell forward. "Gimme- please?" He put his hands together and looked up at kuroo with what have got to be the most convincing puppy eyes he'd ever seen.

"Wh- Just take it-" Kuroo quickly handed him the cup.

"I have got to learn how to do that." Natsu mumbled. Shoyou giggled and grinned. "Don't worry Nats, I'll teach you my tricks."

"What about me!" Akemi huffed, but smiled. 

"You too, 'kemi."

Kenma rolled his eyes, remembering how many times Shoyou'd got him to do thing, or more acurately, gotten him to not do things, with this look.

"Okay, when you're done teaching you kids to manipulate people, I'd like for you to eat."

Shoyou looked offened. "I would do no such thing!"

"Right. And what do you call that?"

"I prefer the term 'Quickly convincing people'."

"And these other 'tricks' of yours?"

Shoyou froze. "Don't worry 'bout it sweetheart, don't worry 'bout it."

"Well you heard the man." Kuroo said. "Not gonna lie, I forgot you were here. Nice hot chocolate though!"

Shoyou tried to stand up, only to be gently pushed back down by three sets fof hands. "Uhhhh, yes?"

Kenma squinted. "What're you doing?"

Shoyou raised an eyebrow, "Standing up?"

"Why? ou need to rest?"

"Kenma, what day is it?" Shoyou said with a small smile. "Wednesday but-"

Shoyou cut him off, "So i've been asleep for almost 24 hours. That's a lot of rest. and if I don't get up now, I am actually going to scream."

Kenma sighed, but moved his hand from Shoyou's shoulder, To which the ginger smiled sweetly. "I'm not going to go run a marathon you know."

Hinata stood up and stretched, very much awarethat everyone was staringat him.Natsu ready to catch himif he fell.

"Guys I'm okay see?" Shoyou spun around and posed before giggling and stepping out the room.

Beat.

"Are you guys coming orr..?"

The four scrambled after him.

xxxx

"You should of let me help." Hinata huffed as Kenma sat him at the table.

"Seriously. The doc said rest, not do not do anything fun."

Kenma just patted his head and kuroo placed his plate in front of him. Hinata's jaw dropped. He looked almost offended. "Oh hell  no. unh unh."

He jumped up and before anyonecould stop him began to helpwith Akemi's plate.

"Shoyou.." Kenma started, sighing softly.

"Kenma, I know. But treating me like i'm helpless isn't helping." Hinata sighed right back at him before continuing to explain to akemi what the different dishes are.

"This isn't gonna be easy is it?" Kuroo chuckled. 

"Of course not."

xxxxxxxxx

"Seriously?" Hinata looked dumbfounded.

"Yes. I want you to stay here for at least a few days to make sure you get better. I'd perfer the whole week but i don't know if i'd be able to gt you to agree to that." Kenma said. Akemi and Natsu had gone to bed and kenma was talking to Shoyou with Kuroo in the living room.

"You pass out and get hospitalized one time and everyone makes a big deal about it." Shoyou muttered with crossed arms.

"Shoyou, thats not funny."

Hinata smiled a bit, "Isn't it though?" He noticed Kenma's unamused face, "Fine. Its so boring here though.." Kenma rolled his eyes in exasperation. Shoyou was gonna be the death of him. "It's not like you have to stay inside all day, you can leave of course, but i just want you to be here at night so i can check on you,"

Shoyou sighed. anyone could see that kenma was worried, and he could too.

"Alright. I'll stay, so quit your worrying 'kay?"

"Cool! Now I can get to know you better chibi-chan!" Kenma facepalmed and left the room. "Hey, don't leave me here with-! And he's gone." Hinata shook his head.

"Slightly offended, so we're just going to pretend that didn't happen!" Kuroo's grin never faltered. Shoyou sighed, but then looked back at the ravenette with a simalar look.

"Wanna trade stories about kenma?"

"You know I do."

xxxxx

"I knew letting you two meet was a bad idea." Kenma huffed as he sat down to eat breakfast with hinata and kuroo, who were busy trying really hard not to laugh.

Kenma had come downstairs that morning to see Kuroo asleep on the sofa, with hinata in his arms. And to make matters worse, they now had some sort of secret on kenma that they thought was sooo hilarious.

Maybe he was a little upset.

Once hinata calmed down enough, he tooka deep breath and smiled at the dual toned gamer. "I sincerly apologize dear sir. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this terrible deed-" And he laughed again.

Kenma was not amused.

Okay, his heart may have been slightly lifted by Shoyou's beautiful laugh, but we don't talk about that.

The two calmed down again. Kuroo wiped an imaginary tear from his eye, and hinata hugged Kenma in apology before going to check on Akemi and Natsu.

He just kind of peeked in on Natsu and made sure she was, y'know, b r e a t h i n g.

But he was a bit more nervous with Akemi, since he was new to all this and a lot happened. So he walked over to his bed and checked his breathing and pulse. He knew that it was probably more having to do with him and not Akemi because little 'kemi seemed fine, but he felt a bit guilty.

I mean, the first day that he was supposed to be taking care of him, he was asleep half the day because he wasn't being healthy enough. He had been trying to make it easier for the kid, but ended up doing the opposite, at least from Hinata's point of veiw.

But he pushed that behind him, and silently promised Akemi he'd do better. Giving him a peck on the head, he left with a smile.

The three of them -Akemi, Natsu, And Shoyou- were going to have a great week, just you wait.