Hot Cocoa- Fluff

Dream and George just got done playing in the cold snow. Dream wanted hot cocoa. But George being the stubborn boy he was wanted ice cream. Dream was sitting on the couch with George.

He just ate his ice cream while he abandon his hot cocoa and left it on the kitchen counter. "My mouth is cold" George said as he looked at Dream. "then go get your hot cocoa that you abandon" Dream said as he looked back at George.

"Can you warm it up for me?" George asked as he pouted his bottom lip out. "yeah I made you hot cocoa" Dream said while teasing poor George. Dream knew what he meant but he just wanted to play dumb.

"Then you go get it I'm too lazy" he said as he pulled his grey fluffy blanket over his body. "no you go get it" Dream said as he grinned. George turned around facing the other way of Dream crossing his arms. 

"What, do you want a sip of mine?" Dream asked putting the cup up to George's eye level. He hesitated before taking a long drink of the warn liquid. "you know what I meant" George said angrily. Dream just played dumb.

At first George hated Dreams little attitude he had. But from the months he had spent with him. He loved it every more as the days pass.

George turned around and asked Dream, "Can you kiss me" George asked knowing it was the only way to get a kiss from him. and Dream worked his magic.

"Of course come here" He said before pulling George closer and giving him a long passionate kiss. George was the first to  pull away. He put his face in the crack of Dream's neck and said "Now you warmed my mouth up" Before falling sound asleep. And not to long after Dream did to.

A/N

Ok so this was a really bad oneshot but I don't care at the moment because I'm doing two other books at the moment and it's a bit hard to update on every single book. So please be patient with me, updates will be slow. I know it might be hard but I'm doing 2 completely other books. also you should check out " The Criminal" on my page it's going good right now :) 

(Word Count 384)