Epilogue : The End of The Beginning

It has been two years, Elena and Harry have settled together as Elena retired from being an actress. They visit Eggsy and Tilde often and they have finally found peace.

~~~

Elena walks into their shared home only to be greeted with candles and rose petals "What the hell?" She sets her coat on the coat rack, following the trail of petals only to be lead to their backyard, Harry stands in front of a candle lit table with fairy lights "What is this?" She smiles walking over to Harry "I just thought that it would be nice to have dinner out in the stars" Harry kisses the crown of head "Would you like a seat?" He offers "Of course" She sits down "How long did it take for you to set this up?" She looks at her surroundings "Probably two hours, Eggsy came to help" Harry says as he sets down the dishes he prepared "This looks lovely, but are you sure our house isn't gonna burn down from all the candles?" She looks up at Harry "Don't worry about that, we'll be fine" He holds her hand "Let's dig in shall we?" He says and they start to eat.

After finishing their food, they talk about all the things that has happened after two years and Elena can't contain her smile "Thank you Harry, this was nice" She drinks her water "This isn't the only surprise I have prepared actually" He stands up and offers his hand "Would you like to dance?" She accepts and slow dance music. Their bodies sway in sync with the music, they dance in silence as there was nothing else to say

Elena finally had her happy ending, she was in the arms of the one she truly loved, the one she was truly happy with.

The music stops and Harry begins to speak "Elena, you are the bravest woman I've ever met, and when you kissed me in the park I had no doubt that you were the woman I want to spend my entire life with. You should know I'm willing to do anything for you, just to keep you here with me. So I must ask" He bends down on one knee and Elena lets out a breath of surprise "Elena Bright, will you marry me?" Tears brim her eyes and she wastes no time hugging him "Yes you idiot! Yes!"

~~~

Tonight was the night, Harry and Elena were slow dancing infront of a small crowd. They decided that the wedding should only have close friends and family, so Elena finally admitted her relationship to her friends and asked Scarlett to be her Maid of Honor.

"I can't believe were married" Elena whispers "I can't believe it either" Harry looks at her lovingly "Merlin would've wanted to officiate the wedding" She says as Herry chuckles "I know" Soon enough other people started to join the newly weds. When things started to fall in place, everything made more sense. This gives Elena a sense of clarity and happiness, nothing can ruin this.

Her life became brighter as he offered her his heart.