the making of 'planet her'

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

▬▬▬ the making of end game with mark and taeyong

hana reached out to mark and taeyong first when she thought of letting the two members of nct and superm be a part of her planet her album. it was really fun making a song with the two of them. hana described their time while making the song as something very fun and entertaining. hana said that one time, she was sitting upside down on the couch to try to think about a suitable melody for the song. when asked which one in three of them contributed a lot. hana stated that both taeyong and mark did a lot of the songwriting and producing. hana did the final touches. adding some things that she likes and throwing some that she doesn't.

▬▬▬ the making of 'getaway car' with vernon

this is the same thing. hana reached out to vernon first since they were also friends. hana wanted to experience firsthand working with vernon. they write the song and also produce the song together. they filmed the making process of getaway car. hana stated that making the bridge was the most fun part of the whole making process of the song.

▬▬▬ the making mv for 'the truth is...'

the truth is... is a rap song. it is about a person is confused with their personality. dual personality. it also speaks about mental health issues including triggering situations. hana filmed a lot of triggering scenes such as taking drugs, drowning herself, and hurting herself. but at the end of the music video, hana has a white flower on her lips, portraying that she is finding peace. not as in dying. but resting. because planet her is her last album before she goes on a hiatus. 

▬▬▬ the making of the choreographies

almost all the songs in the album have their own specific choreographies. all choreographed by famous choreographers around the world. hana can choreograph is by herself but she's too busy to do so. so, other people do it. it takes her one day to memorize one choreography. planet her was a rushed album. so, she has really limited time. she worked really hard on the choreographing part. 

▬▬▬ the making of appearances

hana contributed a lot in giving ideas on her outfits for her performances and also in the music video. it took her and her team about two weeks to design the outfits. it took the tailor two months to complete all her outfits because all were hand-sewed. every outfit has its own main details. small details. hana also has a new microphone and headset and earpieces. it's a part of her appearances too.