planet her press conference

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen."

said the emcee, greeting all national and international journalists who are present at the press conference. i was backstage, listening clearly to the introduction made by the emcee.

"remember the things you can and you cannot talk about," manager kim reminded me.

i gave him a nod, "i will do my best to not talk about it. just talk to me through the prompter if i talk about things i shouldn't." i replied.

"yeah, but sometimes you don't even look at the prompter," said manager kim.

i chuckled and shrugged, "can't blame me. i was focusing on the press conference."

"that's the thing," he said while putting on his earpiece. "you're too focused sometimes. so, you gotta remind yourself onstage. not me." he replies.

all of hana's team, including the bodyguards and manager kim always wear earpieces to make sure that hana is alright. for security purposes. yes, it does make them look professional and cool.

"you're up," said the stage director, approaching hana.

hana nods and walked near the stairs.

"ladies and gentlemen, i present to you our one and only, choi hana!"

hana put on a smile and carefully walked out backstage. camera flashes immediately filled the whole conference room. it was filled with 400 journalists from all around the world. cameras were everywhere.

after a few moments, posing for the cameras, the emcee asked hana to go backstage first. while backstage, a video was played on the lcd screen that was her backdrop just now.

it was the introduction to her album.

she narrated it herself. an ai figure that is built that matches hana's appearance appeared on the screen and explains to the journalists and live viewers on youtube what is planet her.

"planet her is the first full album by hana. it is released by prism entertainment on september 16, 2022. the album was produced by hana herself, together with famous producers, pdogg, hitman bang, nct's mark and taeyong, seventeen's woozi and vernon, along with a lot of others."

"titled after the fictional planet conceived by hana, planet her is an amalgamation of k-pop, r&b, hip hop, and rap styles. it features guest appearances from nct's mark and taeyong, kang daniel, and sza."

"hana emphasized the visual aspect of planet her and described it as her most visually captivating project yet, associating its music videos to different locations on the planet."