Chapter 1

One sunny day you wake up, and you walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen hoping that your dad and mom will be there cooking breakfast, but you don't see her or dad, but your dad has been missing for a while. Next thing, you see the door open, and you grab your gun off the counter and point it at the door.

Mom- woah there y/n.

Y/n- sorry mom, you scared me. When I saw you weren't here, I thought something was wrong.

Mom- your right about that.

Y/n- what do you mean?

Mom- well, your dad is somewhere bad, but I don't know if I can tell you.

Y/n- w-what do you mean you can't tell me?

Mom- well i just cant tell you sorry sweetie.

Y/n- wait a minute, you always-

Before you can say anything more, your mom's eyes turn black.

Demon- sorry sweetie, we couldn't let you live with this nice wonderful happy hunter family even with you and your mom.

Y/n- what did you do with my mom and dad?

Demon- sorry, can't' tell you.

You lift your gun back up that has demon killing bullets, and you point the at your mom, well the demon that is in your mom.

Demon- you know the rules you kill me, you kill your little sweet mother-

Before the demon can finish  its sentence, you shoot the demon in the face as a tear drops down your cheek.

Y/n- I know the rules, that's what happens when you have a happy family. God! Why can't I have a family without any problems. But that's what I get. I guess i should get ready to get revenge and get my dad back alive, hopefully.

You go upstairs and pack some things for your hunting trip. You don't pack much. Furthermore, you pack some clothes, toothpaste, and a tooth brush, some of your mom's guns, salt, books, and your phone. After you get your stuff packed, you go to your 1969 black Chevrolet Camaro and you open your trunk with all your guns and demon stuff organized, and you put your packed bag in your trunk. Then you go to enter the driver's seat.

Y/n- sorry mom, I love you and I will get dad back.

You hold your heart necklace that your mom gave you for your first year of hunting. Tears start to go down your cheeks. You wipe your cheeks as you feel the tears falling down your cheeks. You pull out of the driveway, and you start driving to the place your dad told you where he was going until he went missing, which is Lawrence, Kansas. So Akron, Ohio to Lawrence, Kansas which would be a 12 hour and 12-minute drive. When you start driving, you sigh at the fact that you have to drive 12 hours and that, that's where the Winchesters are from. After 4 hours and 21 minutes, you are in St Louis , Missouri. You are tired after driving for 4 hours, so you go to a coffee shop called blueprint coffee. You enter the coffee shop and go up to the barista.

Coffee barista- hello, my name is..... can i take your order?

y/n- just some black coffee please.

Coffee barista- sure thing, that will be $2.45

y/n ok!

You grab your wallet out of your purse, and you give the barista $2.45, you also give her a $5.00 tip.

Coffee barista- thank you!

y/n- no problem.

Coffee barista- so what is the name for your order?

y/n- oh y/n

coffee barista- that's a nice name

y/n- thanks

you go to sit down, and you bump into a 6'4 young man.

Y/n- oh my, I'm sorr-

You look up and it's sam Winchester.

Y/n- it's you

sam- what do you mean?

Y/n- oh sorry do most people not know who sam Winchester is , the younger brother of dean Winchester who is the best hunter and somehow better than me?

Sam looks at you confused.

Y/n- Shit, did I just say that out loud.

Sam- yea, you did.

Y/n- I didn't mean to offend you in any means, I've just been a hunter my whole life and before you and your brother were the best hunters I WAS.

Sam- oh, well, I didn't realize it was a competition.

Y/n- no, that's not what it is, sorry, today has been very stressful.

Sam- you wanna talk about it?

Before you can reply to sam the barista says your name.

Y/n – sorry, maybe next time or never.

You smile and walk away. You take your coffee and walk out the door until you bump into someone again who is about 6'1 potentially  6'0.

???- watch it, Missy.

You ignore the man who said that and flipped him off. You are walking to your car and lean on it while taking a sip of your coffee.

Sam walks out of the coffee shop and sees dean.

Sam- what's your problem.

Dean- you see that girl by that black car.

Sam- oh y/n?

Dean- you know that bitch?

Sam- she's not a bitch, but not really, she bumped into me, and we talked for a while.

Dean- that's what took so long,  are kidding me Sammy.

Sam- she seemed troubled, so I talked to her and found out she's a hunter, and she knows us.

Dean- oh, that's just awesome, sam. She's probably going to follow us.

Sam- you don't know.

Dean looks over at you, and you look over just as a gut feeling, and you both lock eyes for a quick minute. Then you look away and get into your car. You start driving again.